The online racing simulator
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Nice event, everything went well until the semi's,

again me and nolan, gets cinda normal i almost say

i get a bump into the last turn wich ruiens my exit and he passes me to the s/f line nice to diside the champs like this

Well, you're no stranger to a bit of contact (see event 1) - it comes with the territory. It's racing.
Its different if Nolan as a result of doing it won the race (im assuming it was because of nolan). Thats just not on.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Well, you're no stranger to a bit of contact (see event 1) - it comes with the territory. It's racing.

That wasnt compaireble to what happend here, i went for the attack there and there was no problem until we made small contact ( after that contact he would have had the best exit anyway ) and some lag spun me there, you as admin should know better that this aint the same
Was clean from my perspective... The pass was a result of the slipstream (Nolan was tucked in behind your exhaust even before the corner) and you making him room on the inside... Your own fault for not defending...
Good job Nolan on this event.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Its different if Nolan as a result of doing it won the race (im assuming it was because of nolan). Thats just not on.

Nolan would have been in his stream anyway, I'd say.
Quote from bbman :Was clean from my perspective... The pass was a result of the slipstream (Nolan was tucked in behind your exhaust even before the corner) and you making him room on the inside... Your own fault for not defending...

its about what brought him into that position, without the contact and giving me a good exit it would be a just or just not slipstream for him now it sertainly was easy

anyway this prolly aint the place to argue about this, just talk about your own happy races and just read over my complain if your not involved
It was unfortunate for Rudy, although Nolan had caught up a little through the chicane so I was expecting him to be in the draft anyway after the final turn. I'm pretty sure Nolan lifted after the contact to allow Rudy to sort himself out.

Shit happens. It certainly did in my race, I don't know if Michael lagged at all, but one minute he was flatout, the next he was at a standstill well before I would normally brake, and I couldn't react in time. It's probably my fault though for being undercautious.
Nolan tried to avoid contact, and would have been in the slipstream anyway - it was a lose-lose situation for you, I'm afraid. Sorry!
And Pearcy, I don't think you should comment when you didn't see what happened.

EDIT: Dave - Sorry if I lagged, I just thought that you drove into the back of me. If it was lag, I unreservedly apologise.
Quote from DaveWS :It was unfortunate for Rudy, although Nolan had caught up a little through the chicane so I was expecting him to be in the draft anyway after the final turn. I'm pretty sure Nolan lifted after the contact to allow Rudy to sort himself out.

That was my argument...
Why should i not? If it happened like Rudy said, then theres a big difference between event 1 and what happened today. I don't need to watch anything if what rudy said is true.
I beat de Souza. Twice. I'm happy.
Before the race, I couldn't manage to get a good time, and everyone had such a good time. But in the race I understood, that the time didn't really help in this event, but more like the concentration and the stability.

For me it was very lucky that I got to the finals, because I also made mistakes and I was pretty nervous. Don't know why, I'm not usually like this.

Then in final Nolan made me feel like it is my first day playing LFS. Good racing Nolan. There was no way I could of kept up with you + I think I span in all the 4 races.

Congrats to all of the finishers.

Next event should be more fun for me. I like LX's, so we will see what happens.

Thank you for the race organizers. Really like this league, and the organization is perfect.
Congrats Andris - you really punched above your weight.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why should i not? If it happened like Rudy said, then theres a big difference between event 1 and what happened today. I don't need to watch anything if what rudy said is true.

Yes, but you're taking the word of a guy who just got out of the car and is not happy about it. I wouldn't use that as a basis to your argument, if I were you.
I guess it's not going to be possible to listen to the radio broadcast from today's event, right?
Quote from andRo. :I guess it's not going to be possible to listen to the radio broadcast from today's event, right?

Not for a while. I hope it won't break this time.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Yes, but you're taking the word of a guy who just got out of the car and is not happy about it. I wouldn't use that as a basis to your argument, if I were you.

Well, if you replied with "it didn't happen like that, it was clean and he would of had the slipstream anyway" then fair enough, but you didn't, you just said it was "evens" as rudy gave some contact in round 1, i was just simply explaining to you, the two situations are totally different.
Sorry De Souza, i have new nemesis... andRo.
0,02 is very small margin, but still i am failing in round one. Congrats andRo for making it into finals, at least i could say i lost with man on second place.
Quote from Kid222 :Sorry De Souza, i have new nemesis... andRo.

Yeah no problem, he deserves it. A bit lucky maybe but he did his stuff throught the event and left with a lot of points.

Good stuff from Nolan again, strong performance. About the contact, nothing to say really... pretty normal stuff, happened at lot at the chicane braking zone as well.

Quote from zeugnimod :I beat de Souza. Twice. I'm happy.

I won't say you deserved because you spun on a corner exit right after my race! It was a good fight on race 1 though, I'm sure you got pretty scared of losing after my incredible-pass-that-ended-at-the-chicane-wall.

Edit: oh and the qualify was priceless!
Well here are the Race Replays for all to watch... Soon we will have a media section on the Head-to-Head website that will hold all replays in the future, and contain all the replays back to the Racing Series of 08.
Attached files
H2HWS09 - Event4 - Race Replays.rar - 706.4 KB - 205 views
Quote from Kid222 :Sorry De Souza, i have new nemesis... andRo.

Don't worry, he already has his hands full with me.
Sorry for my absence my uncle turned 60 so I had to come
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Sorry for my absence my uncle turned 60 so I had to come

Eww, too much info..

*gets coat..
Quote from niall09 :Eww, too much info..

*gets coat..

why it was party i had to come to not like i wanted it it or something

And WTH what kind of weird things are you thinking
Quote from Chrisuu01 :And WTH what kind of weird things are you thinking

After joining the My3id IRC channel earlier tonight, I'm not surprised anymore.

Head-to-Head: Winter Series '09 - Event 4
(122 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG