The online racing simulator
Getting good interest! James have we applied to victor for a sub-forum?
Could be handy to get more views and applications
joining my dbp teamies FL!P and mkinnov8 here

Name: Daniel Prebble
Car: FOX
Quote from Dr Dink :joining my dbp teamies FL!P and mkinnov8 here

Name: DrDink

Could you get them to post?
Makes things easier
Have already done so... Read again
Our team (iCON Racing) may have 3 members interested, is it ok if they enter as a different team name? thanks
What are the plans for the days for the real league races? What if you waited till H2H was over, and had it on Saturdays with off weeks when IGTC is on once a month?
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Good point Dan, I would like to see the races be a little longer as well.

PS: Do you want to do some testing, since you posted 4 minutes after me?
-
Quote from D.Zanetti :Ok ken, go to chatroom in LFS lobby?

And this brings me to another question....

Is there a dedicated server up running this combo?

God im hard work me...

It will more than likely in our team server( ERTlExperion Racing Team )..
I will make it public and alsi will make it avalable for public to change track if no admin is on .. If there is anybody messing/crashing/ruining please just inform us about it and we will deal with it !
Andy
Legends Racing Team is currently set up to this combo as well for anyone who wishes to practice.
Quote from racer hero :Legends Racing Team is currently set up to this combo as well for anyone who wishes to practice.

Quote from Laser171107 :Our team (iCON Racing) may have 3 members interested, is it ok if they enter as a different team name? thanks

Yes it is

Quote from racer hero :What are the plans for the days for the real league races? What if you waited till H2H was over, and had it on Saturdays with off weeks when IGTC is on once a month?

We may think of this, thanks for the suggestion

Quote from D.Zanetti :Ok, so 12 laps, and 9 lap race. Think i agree with Stoney, the races will be very short for the Formula V8s, but seeing as im driving a FOX its not my problem

Personally I would have liked to see the races being rather long though, so that tactics play a role, pit stops, tyre wear etc, rather than an all out sprint to the finish. I think the only benefit of running sprint events is if you guys were broadcasting it, so that the event becomes fun to watch, or if the cars suite sprint races, which IMO formula cars don't.

Anyways, good luck with the series, ill see you on ze grid

Yeah Dan. We would like all racers to now state what they would like as the amount of laps. Just we picked 12 laps and 6 laps cos its a rather long track, and if you like we'll push it to 20 laps? Or is that too much?

And I am considering letting the FO8 driver(s) to switch car as it may be a tad boring for them
Quote from Dr Dink :joining my dbp teamies FL!P and mkinnov8 here

Name: DrDink

Would it be too much trouble to post your real name please? And if you have issues with this, pm me and i will help you sort it out and will add you to sign ups now, but please get back asap
-
Quote from D.Zanetti :Well 12 laps in FOX is around the 30min mark, F08 about, 25mins?

But you are doing two races, sprint and feature, so that's 50min worth of racing there in the FOX. Maybe that would be sufficient, it just seemed short due to the track length. Could always throw in the mandatory pit stop in the feature race, with tyre change to spice it up a little.

Yeah ok. and keep them at 12 laps, and do a 9 lapper instead of 6? Cos the laps will vary per track, this track is 5.5 mls long so.....
Quote from pacesetter :Yeah ok. and keep them at 12 laps, and do a 9 lapper instead of 6? Cos the laps will vary per track, this track is 5.5 mls long so.....

I'd personally prefer to not see a mandatory pitstop, but I am not the only driver in this event/series. Also 9 laps might be a bit long for a sprint race. Might be better to add those 3 laps onto the final race instead of the sprint. To make it 6 laps for sprint, and 15 for final.
-
Quote from pacesetter :Would it be too much trouble to post your real name please?

Changed my original post matey
+1 Ken !
6/15 sounds good to me too.

Remember it's your league, but the fact that you are open to change and willing to listen to those signed up is a positive sign
This sounds interesting, I'd like to do it

Name: Bayram Orazov

Weekend races are fine with me, however, due to TZ difference, I most likely won't be able to make a weekday event, should the schedule change.
And lastly, I don't have a team, if that's fine with you. Perhaps, I could partner up with another teamless driver or if more than 2 people join from one team?
Quote from Speedy Pro :This sounds interesting, I'd like to do it

Name: Bayram Orazov

Weekend races are fine with me, however, due to TZ difference, I most likely won't be able to make a weekday event, should the schedule change.
And lastly, I don't have a team, if that's fine with you. Perhaps, I could partner up with another teamless driver or if more than 2 people join from one team?

Obviously we encourage this and im sure you can find someone

@ laps : 6 for sprint and 15 laps for feature
Name: Klaidas Gasiunas
Car: FO8
Quote from TexasLTU :Name: Klaidas Gasiunas
Car: FO8

nice to see ya here mate!
Hehe, lets have a fight there
this is starting to look good!!! im almost sure i´ll miss the test race, but im looking forward to see a great season, this´ll only get better

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG