The online racing simulator
24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix: The Race
Thanks to LFSLA for the damage to our car and the loss of god knows how much time
Quote from Jonesy_ :Apparently that replay didn't have skin info.
Here's replay with the skins and few laps in also.

http://rapidshare.com/files/188747258/24hstart.mpr.html

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
This limit is reached.
To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
#5 - Mali
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Thanks to LFSLA for the damage to our car and the loss of god knows how much time

No need to thanks....

I was there cause I crashed a flying tyre, not because I chossed to be.

Oh, and by the way, do the words "YELLOW FLAG" say something to you,
or still nothing
?
mediafire is fine.... just was not the right replay... can anyone upload it again?
Just want to mention: My 2 disconnects tonight were not any server errors - Going to sue my ISP now and we´ll keep this 500 servers sticker on our skin.. Still, this sucks.
Attached images
hjgfdg.JPG
dfgdfggfg.JPG
Count yoursely lucky i got something like 484kb/s dl speed Still absolutely fine for LFS, never time out.

Although i doubt everyone is having ISP probs, alot of disconnects
Actually I see it as it's all about luck during some period of night with 500servers. And I had no luck there, even my connection data & ping showed as it is perfect. Hard luck.
Great race! Congrats to admins and all teams and racers!

...now I'm off to sleep after 30h being awake if I don't count that one time I've closed my eyes sitting with my headphones on, managing my team, listening my teammates wondering where am I and thinking of it as I was dreaming it

See you at Blackwood!
Great race! Congrats to admins and all teams and racers!
#16 - arco
Thank you guys for the race! Was my first endurance race, and I think it went pretty well. Hopefully didn't cause problems for anyone. I tried my best to let lapping cars pass cleanly. Only thing I can remember is having slight contact with the F1RST GT2 car in a corner, but it was so minor it's probably not even worth mentioning.
Looks like we're ending up 8th in GT2 class, but we were in 5th position for a while before disconnect problems and other issues occurred.
congrats merc, bad luck for #low

thanks to the admins for great work!
#18 - need
Now maybe it's just me, but does that replay really show that Mercury drove the entire race with a stop-go penalty showing for jumping the pace lap?
Quote from need :Now maybe it's just me, but does that replay really show that Mercury drove the entire race with a stop-go penalty showing for jumping the pace lap?

It was cleared pretty quickly iirc
Quote from need :Now maybe it's just me, but does that replay really show that Mercury drove the entire race with a stop-go penalty showing for jumping the pace lap?

That was cleared by the admins.
Not much sense in giving a dt for a jump start in the formation lap as it doesn't affect the start or result.
#21 - need
Yeah, I know, it just struck me as strange that the replay shows it for the full race and then disqualifies them at the race end.
Quote from need :Yeah, I know, it just struck me as strange that the replay shows it for the full race and then disqualifies them at the race end.

eh? not in mine (my own one).
Anyway, provisional result is in the first post of this thread and this is the one you should look at till we publish the official one
Has anyone got some stint replays? Don't fancy downloading the full one. Particually the 3rd, 7th, 9th and last please
Amazing race guys! Thanks to everyone, admins, drivers, commentators, this was my first ever 24h race and I'm glad that we've finished. I'm sorry for some accidents caused by us, especially during night when everyone was exhausted. Congratulations Mercury and Low, that was something sick, 24 hours and only 15 seconds difference. Bad luck that Johannes was penalized for speeding, because that would be even close. Congrats 1ST, Infinity and Spdo in GT2 class. We had some bad luck with connections and hope that our internet providers will be ashamed if they watch the stream and hear that they suck.

See you on Blackwood!

Oh ye, I forgot to apologise for that :P I don't know what i'd done but I managed to freeze all my buttons by pressing one of the big red buttons on my KB by accident, then I had a major brain fart.

I just wanted to say this was by far the best experience i've had with the GT2 cars, most of them seemed far more aware of the GT1 cars and stuck to their lines pretty well. Oh ye, also to apologise to the GT2 FXR car I pushed off at T1, I think it was #36, I just misjudged how close I was to your car and well, I guess I was sleeping.

Thanks to the admins n commentators too, can't be the easiest job in the world.

24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix: The Race
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG