The online racing simulator
Results will take a little longer than average this time around because de Souza does not have access to the internet.

Also, I have all the replays from all three events renamed and will be made available on the website as soon as we get the time to add them and organize that stuff.

For those wondering, Jason Lovett did not get a penalty for cutting, he did hit the pole but he lifted while doing so, and lifted for a bit while traveling up the hill.

Stein Andre Skavdal did however receive a 10pt penalty for talking during the admin speech when we asked everyone not to speak.

In the future these admin speeches will be handled by the system to give automatic penalties, and keeping everyone spectated. I have a feeling there were a few people out on track driving around that didn't listen to my speech all that well and it did irratate me a bit that I couldn't get peoples attention after asking for it...
Guys I uploaded the results, you can access them from our website.

Please be patience as my ISP is still dead and I have to manage the website from work (gotta keep checking where the boss is :schwitz. So the standings will have to wait another day or two.

Some nice races it seems, will check the replays when I can.
We've got 3 Mogulus sites up and running, and I've never seen a file take so long to be confirmed for on-demand. You might want to check the placement of the commentary file, and make sure it's correct.
Standings have been updated.
Quote from BigTime :We've got 3 Mogulus sites up and running, and I've never seen a file take so long to be confirmed for on-demand. You might want to check the placement of the commentary file, and make sure it's correct.

It's dead.
Quote from de Souza :Standings have been updated.

Still 7th.

And I'm still getting Taha next race, 12 points.
Quote from BigTime :How's that? Did someone accidentally delete the file?

No; it still doesn't play. Even for the channel owner (me).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG