The online racing simulator
Quote from Mp3 Astra :LOL du, you hard-hearted piece of crap!

Yeah, flu is worse than a cold - it can have you trapped in bed for a day or more.

So far it's beingh 3 days
It could be the ultimate flu....

...the dreaded MAN-FLU. Only known cure - Box set of an action packed TV series and/or movies of a similar theme while curled up in bed with chicken soup/toast/chocolate and Lucozade. (If available Irn-Bru is a better choice, 2 Litre bottle of the stuff made from girders and I’m back on my feet)
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :It could be the ultimate flu....

...the dreaded MAN-FLU. Only known cure - Box set of an action packed TV series and/or movies of a similar theme while curled up in bed with chicken soup/toast/chocolate and Lucozade. (If available Irn-Bru is a better choice, 2 Litre bottle of the stuff made from girders and I’m back on my feet)

Absolutely! I usually just grab a box-set of 24 and munch away while watching Jack Bauer hulking around like some kind of man-beast. Flu can also make you have a great day!
Crap I was hoping to get my internet back 2 days ago... At the rate things are going I'm not racing tomorrow. What could be worse than Telefonica?

If I don't post back untill tomorrow afternoon then I'm out. And I'm wondering how the hell I'm going to do and upload the results/standings.
#80 - AMB
I'm off out tomorrow with girlfriend, no getting out of it like i would wanna, so I guess i go to reserves
Hi,

Have the passwords been sent already? Because, I didn't get a PM with a pass. I'm just asking, because I want to train a bit for today's event, and it's boring to train alone. So I wanted to go and train in your server.
I've taken the PW off. Sorry about that! PMs will be sent out later.
Quote from andRo. :Hi,

Have the passwords been sent already? Because, I didn't get a PM with a pass. I'm just asking, because I want to train a bit for today's event, and it's boring to train alone. So I wanted to go and train in your server.

Apparently no, I haven't received the password as well...
#84 - CSF
Chris Ford (CSF)

W00t.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Thank you for the race. It was great. Even dough the qualification went bad for me, and in race I made mistakes. I guess I was little bit nervous.
This round was great for me, I was in the 1st round The next event will be very exciting
Damn stalkers.
I failed at last turn. Nice finals though.
Bad qualifying, and had to go out against niall... Mistakes throughout the lap, and we came out the last corner literally head to head... One hundreth of a second eliminated me then by a pass-to-win...
Knocked out by 0.01...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Knocked out by 0.01...

Yeah i was also like yes P7 im trough then u came and I said aw dammit
i hatem e for fialing at qual
#94 - CSF
I thought I did well... might have had Niall, but made a silly error on the exit of the chicane. Still 29 points is a nice way to start.
When will it be possible to listen yesterday's radio broadcast on http://www.mogulus.com/headtohead?

Somebody said, it would be there already yesterday. It seems like it is there, but when you press on the name, it disappears and nothing happens.
Just wanted to know, when I will be able to listen to it, so I don't have to check after every hour.
Yeah it looks like the location was specified, but the file wasn't placed within it.
I don't understand what happened. I can't access the file via the control panel either. It appears to be dead
I cant seem to click it neither play it
Ehh...still not working. Maybe you could host it somewhere else? I really want to listen to it.

But oh well, if it's not possible, then don't bother. It's not the end of the world.
I think Mogulus killed it. Nobody can access, not even I can access it. I'll leave it there forever, just in case it decides to work, but it looks unlikely.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG