The online racing simulator
Quote from AMB :Everyone except me because i'm banned for?

Are you really banned? I thought that was a joke.

53.67 now.
Remember to practice standing starts and post those times... You only get to do 1 flying lap in the entire event, and that is in qualifying, sure still very important, but there will be many more chances to be doing laps from a standing start...
#53 - AMB
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you really banned? I thought that was a joke.

53.67 now.

I actually don't know why either :o

anyway my time is like 54 :S
Still gotta take my uf1 out for a spin before the event.
But this event gonna be close and fun as(s) hell.
OP has now been updated. Check to see where you are on the list!
Why am I in the reserve list? Is it because I've got no points and I didn't raced any events?
Quote from Flame CZE :Why am I in the reserve list? Is it because I've got no points and I didn't raced any events?

Yes.
Sorry for spamming but practice now on the usual server. Driving alone is boring.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
#59 - AMB
53.62 PB (Thanks to Zeugnimod )
Not going to be able to make this unfortunately which is annoying, so take me off the list please.

Thanks.
Quote from Minimaxman :Not going to be able to make this unfortunately which is annoying, so take me off the list please.

Thanks.

I'm on [sr]gtwerx.net doing some drivin' btw.
I also wanted to let everyone know that the cut detection layout is being used on the [SR]GTWERX.net server, so going there will show you. Touch the pole and your considered cutting. We will only be reviewing cuts that are noticed and brought to our attention within a few hours of the event - as we do not have the time to review each race. However, with the pole added it should be relatively easy for 10 pairs of eyes to see when it is bumped.

It may benefit everyone to know what will be considered cutting throughout: Warmup, Qualifying, and Racing.
53.63 after some quick laps practicing with Messy.
can i join the list?
Quote from anttt69 :can i join the list?

If you put your name and username in the correct format, yes. But you'll be last on the reserve list.
Ant Collett (anttt69)
Quote from evilpimp :53.63 after some quick laps practicing with Messy.

Shit.

I need to get healthy fast and continue practicing.
Just asking but ive raced in 2 events and have points why reserve list?
Because during the first 48 hours of the sign-up championship points take priority over speed of signing up... Therefore, you were placed where you were in the championship points. This is the second time you've asked this question. If I am not being clear, then let me know until you understand, but please remember how it works rather than asking each time.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Because during the first 48 hours of the sign-up championship points take priority over speed of signing up... Therefore, you were placed where you were in the championship points. This is the second time you've asked this question. If I am not being clear, then let me know until you understand, but please remember how it works rather than asking each time.

Sorry Im feeling ill at the moment and my head feels weird i dont know if il even make it in this state.

God why does everyting need to hurt when I have a fluu
Jesus it's just a flu.
Flu's can be much worse than just the common cold though.
I thought they were the same thing.
Quote from de Souza :I thought they were the same thing.

LOL du, you hard-hearted piece of crap!

Yeah, flu is worse than a cold - it can have you trapped in bed for a day or more.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG