The online racing simulator
Stein Andrè Skavdal (stein-andre)
Quote from blackbird04217 :Four people in the first minute, I would say you were 2 minutes too late.

Yeah, I was much better last week.
#28 - ennD
Arturs Jonaitis (ennD)
#29 - JoLe
Jouko Leskelä (JoLe)
Hello guys. As Fern Bay is always problematic when it comes to cutting, I'd like to ask those who weren't on last season's MRT@FE1 to take a look at the penalties handed on that event.

I mean the ones handed because of cutting. There were a few and on that post there are pictures telling why they were considered a cut - so everyone knows what to expect on day 31st.

We could always put some tyres or such, but they are dangerous and as we have a limited number of races and lots of spectators, it's not that hard to check all laps.
Just a quick clarification, if we are pushed into cutting because we didn't have any space and we let the other one by if we gain an advantage, do we still get a penalty?
No. You'll be penalized if you gain an unfair advantage. In all situations you must give the position back if you didn't won it fairly.

If you happen to cut because there was no room or because you had a bad T1 exit and missed the T2 line, you must lift the throttle to make sure you won't gain anything from it.

If you cut just because you want, flat-out or not, we might give you a penalty just because we want. In other words, don't cut! It's bad for the sport and for you - people will point and laugh at you later while watching the broadcast - and in most situations you can avoid it just by being fair and using common sense.
Ooooooooooooooooook.
Quote :Drivers who never raced aren't listed.

Does it mean that there are only those drivers who raced head-to-head races themselves? Or are there also those who lost it in qualifying?
#35 - AMB
Matthew Beattie (AMB)
When wil the entry list get updated
Quote from Flame CZE :Does it mean that there are only those drivers who raced head-to-head races themselves? Or are there also those who lost it in qualifying?

It means those drivers who haven't shown up to an event and made any points.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :When wil the entry list get updated

After 48 hours of being opened, so we can get the order sorted.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :
Quote from Chrisuu01 :When wil the entry list get updated

After 48 hours of being opened, so we can get the order sorted.

Or, when I feel like doing it, which will probably be sometime today/tonight when the 48 hours closes, more or less when I get to it. Been a bit busy at the moment, and renaming the replays is taking priority over this.

Oh, does anyone have the Warmup and Qualify Session 1 replay? For Event 2? I didn't have replay saving at that time.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Oh, does anyone have the Warmup and Qualify Session 1 replay? For Event 2? I didn't have replay saving at that time.

They are in here.
:doh: What an idiot, I even posted right after you did, but thanks for covering me this time around!

Will probably save them next time as well.
Come back, Bambo, I was afk.

And everybody else who wants to practice. You know the server.
53.81 so far, it's a great combo. I predict some "epic" races in the event.
I thought my 54.xx was okay... More work needed.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I thought my 54.xx was okay... More work needed.

Im also in the 54 second range
54.44, although I'm sure I can get lower, just need to get more practice in.
#49 - AMB
did a 53.51 today

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG