The online racing simulator
Return off the league....
hello everybody

This is just an idea,well anyway was thinking off the return off this league and with some help I would love too get it back up and running, pretty much the same format maybe just shuffle the combo,just want too see the interest involved first.

Experion racing team have donated a server too run this event if it takes place.

I would run this on a 6 race basis and being a double heather event with 10 minute practice,15 minute practice and 15 lap races X2,race duration may vary regarding track

Car:XFG/XRG

Tracks yet to be chosed me and Niall will be choosing these very carefully over the next few days.
so lads show me names out off curiosty. and last but LEAST YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE IRISH TO COMPETE

Drivers too date

(1) Kevin O'Sullivan 11SuLLy11
(2) Andy O'Brien aobrien
(3) James Taylor
(4) Richard Elliott deathstar64

Thank you
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :hello everybody

This is just an idea,well anyway was thinking off the return off this league and with some help I would love too get it back up and running, pretty much the same format maybe just shuffle the combo,just want too see the interest involved first.

Experion racing team have donated a server too run this event if it takes place.

I would run this on a 6 race basis and being a double heather event with 10 minute practice,15 minute practice and 15 lap races X2,race duration may vary regarding track

Car:XFG

so lads show me names out off curiosty. and last but LEAST YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE IRISH TO COMPETE

Thank you

I have taken the decision to help Kevin out! We Team Experion are in full support of the event, and are helping in running it , and using our server!
Remember nothing is official yet, just looking for interest
Thank you as I said interest needed first and then I will move from there,don't want to be wasting peoples time either by a race grid off 3 or 4.

When Niki ran it,it was very succesful.
I would be up for this if i doesn't clash with any other events
Quote from DSElement :I would be up for this if i doesn't clash with any other events

Nice to see interest mate
pass the word around people altough I will be reviewing entrants as I don't want it being a wrecking fest.
I'd be up for it.

Although I think having it just for Irish only, would be best
I'd do this, although, I'd like to see a different or multi car championship .

Just an idea though
idead taken into consideration,everyone has a right too choose a combo and we can come too terms on picking one. what combo you think mate ?

[EDIT] Could agree Niall but then I don't think I would have the entries.
Quote from niall09 :I'd be up for it.

Although I think having it just for Irish only, would be best

Would be great , but would you get the entries ? And is there enough quick / clean racers that will be interested?

I think it should be just the one car
I was even thinking UF1's or XFR/UFR seems too be loads XFG leagues,want to run something different
Xrt + rb4 ?
I'm up for GTR Sprint races, arent too common in league racing
Quote from pacesetter :I'm up for GTR Sprint races, arent too common in league racing

Or that ^

BTW Sully, I'll help organise with ya if you need it. I can set up a website too
Quote from niall09 :Or that ^

BTW Sully, I'll help organise with ya if you need it. I can set up a website too

that would be great bud any idea on a combo ?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :that would be great bud any idea on a combo ?

I think we should stick to the shortish tracks, well stuff like FE2, and AS2,
Quote from pacesetter :I think we should stick to the shortish tracks, well stuff like FE2, and AS2,

Yep I would agree there,maybe mid season do KY int or something,endurance race ?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Yep I would agree there,maybe mid season do KY int or something,endurance race ?

Yeah! I'd like that, i will add you on msn now in a sec, will get it off Andy
Kevin_osullivan11@hotmail.com mate,will start an MSN address for this league for incident reports etc,appreciate the help from everyone
I also just asked Victor too start an subform for us so hopefully all goes well there,Niall the hero would do us website and ill sort him out with that

so lads leave your names if interested
Yes i agree we should make it different to all in XFG etc.
too many of them ! so anyway , spread the word lads !
Im up for it.
I'd love to see this up and running.. I will have a skin and logo to promote the league , but i'm not sure what car to get it done for? =/

I think we should do 2 races a night for 30 mins each , ( have race length in laps of course)

Its a tough decision on car/class etc.
But i would like to see GTR'S =) ..
I reckon something like UFR/XFR maybe ? or UF1 .
Feel free too show me your opinions
I would love to see the UFR used. For a small car it takes quite a bit of skill. Well to keep it on all 4 wheels anyway :P. You could have spilt classes. Such as two 30 min races a night. One the UFR and the other one GTR car's excluding the UFR and XFR

Return off the league....
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG