The online racing simulator
Ctra
(14 posts, started )
Ctra
Can someone please explain or teach me how I register on the site / server and the CTRA CTRA also play on the servers, the site says that I must enter the online server and press enter T $ password, yesterday entered the server that was having with online racing FXR the car (which is my favorite and only game with him), the above procedure and did nothing, not entered, said that my information was wrong.

How to fix this, how and where to mount my profile on the site, change or create a new password, can someone explain me how to correct, which site I come to fix it or create a new account.

Att,

Pjuniorbra - Brazil
You have to play on the entry level CTRA servers and earn the right to play on the servers that host the big cars like GTR's and F08's.

When racing on the CTRA servers you earn points, depending on where you finish, how many yellow etc, points = licenses and you need the right license to race the FXR.

The CTRA server tracks your points automatically, you need to set the password to view your stats on the website mainly.
Quote from pjuniorbra :yesterday entered the server that was having with online racing FXR the car (which is my favorite and only game with him), the above procedure and did nothing, not entered, said that my information was wrong.

The FXR requires you to have a Platinum license. If that's the only car you choose to drive then I'm sorry for you because you'll first have to earn a Platinum license before you'll be able to drive it on the CTRA servers.

Like Saberskunk said, you earn points by finishing races in the top positions and racing cleanly. By earning enough points you earn different licenses. It will take you quite a while to get to Platinum.

The cars you can drive with a "beginner's licence" on CTRA are the XFG, XRG on CTRA Race 1, UF-BR on the UF-BR server and the FBM on CTRA Single Seater 1.

Also, be sure to take a look at the Rules page on the CTRA website.
Quote from obsolum :The FXR requires you to have a Platinum license. If that's the only car you choose to drive then I'm sorry for you because you'll first have to earn a Platinum license before you'll be able to drive it on the CTRA servers.

Like Saberskunk said, you earn points by finishing races in the top positions and racing cleanly. By earning enough points you earn different licenses. It will take you quite a while to get to Platinum.

The cars you can drive with a "beginner's licence" on CTRA are the XFG, XRG on CTRA Race 1, UF-BR on the UF-BR server and the FBM on CTRA Single Seater 1.

Also, be sure to take a look at the Rules page on the CTRA website.

He an drive at Bump & Jump too
Quote from Tomas Miranda :He an drive at Bump & Jump too

Right, I forgot about that one I don't think I've ever set foot in that server
Quote from obsolum :Right, I forgot about that one I don't think I've ever set foot in that server

Easy way to an extra 300 points on your overall standing .
Quote from obsolum :Right, I forgot about that one I don't think I've ever set foot in that server

When I started at CTRA Servers (October/Novenber 2008) I started to race at FBMs server, and I got National B license, and my happiness of 'WOW I GOT A LICENSE YEAHH!' dissapeared when FOXs and FJRs (restricted F08s) was always empty. So I started to race on CTRA Race 1, and I started to like the normal cars (understanding a normal car is the opposite of a Single Seater: the wheels are covered by the car chassis) and I started to win points, in order to get a Silver License, because Bronze License only allow you to spec CTRA Race 2 & 3 servers, but no racing, so in 1'5/2 monts I got Siver license, and now I'm driving to Gold (715 points). When I got tired while fighting for my Siver license, I was going to Bump&Jump server, which was always with people connected, not like now (2 months later). Now, it's always empty, and I prefer to get soon my Gold license in order to drive some nice GT2 that not burn their tyres like GFRs (UFR or XFR).

Sorry for the large text, but resuming, I recomend drivers to drive in CTRA Race servers, instead of Single Seaters, because the servers where you cn connect when you win better licenses, are always empty, not the problem of CTRA Race 3, maybe from 19:30 GMT +1 to 23:00 GMT +1 the server gets from 20 to 25 connections, making funny races

About Bump&Jump, there is a funny racing style that requires not to be only in the track, because if you are only, it is boring. You can use it as a fast and boring method to get points for the international ranking, always knowing you are only, go slow, you will finish always the first
#8 - Joris
Quote from Tomas Miranda :I recomend drivers to drive in CTRA Race servers, instead of Single Seaters, because the servers where you cn connect when you win better licenses, are always empty

Sounds like you rather want to be part of the problem than part of the solution.
Quote from Joris :Sounds like you rather want to be part of the problem than part of the solution.

he's got a point though, SS2 is usually empty.
Quote from bunder9999 :he's got a point though, SS2 is usually empty.

Yes they are. But it's pretty useless to recommend everyone to stick to the tin tops. That's is about the same as recommending all football hooligans to start drinking beer.

Good racing can be found on SS2. A lot of people prefer the FOX over the FBM but the lack of people on SS2 is a turn off. I had some awesome racing there in the recent past. As soon as a couple of drivers are connected it attracts more.
tbh i find on higher servers a small amount of drivers 5-10 are more enjoyable than higher numbers
Quote from james12s :tbh i find on higher servers a small amount of drivers 5-10 are more enjoyable than higher numbers

except you don't really get any real points until you have more than four players on the server... and the racing doesn't get any good until you have at least 8 players on the server, because two aliens vs a slow guy like me doesn't exactly equate to fun racing.

don't mind me, i'm just in the old-crank mood today.
well if you are the slow guy of the pack i agree but if you have a few of you of similar speed you can have an excellent race withougt having to worry about the rest of the field with accident etc.

though large grids are still good fun in some circomstances smaller ones 'can' be even better
Quote from Joris :Sounds like you rather want to be part of the problem than part of the solution.

The nice thing would be to drive in all the servers, if one make this, and then other guy, and then other, and then other...

The problem is that we need a first group of people which loves FOX in order to make CTRA Single Seaters 2&3 as full as CTRA Race 3, but while this happens, I prefer to race with the other cars in order to learn to drive them better

I will look like a guy that says 'someone will do it, and then I'll use it'. Maybe I'm one of those guys, but I'm enjoying CTRA Race 3

Ctra
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG