The online racing simulator
IGTC 2009 Season Accepted Teams and Numbers

The following teams have been accepted for the 2009 Season of the International GT Championship:

01 spdoRacing
02 CoRe Racing
03 ConeDodgers
04 Team Inferno Racing
05 Concept Racing
06 Sonicrealms Racing
07 My3id Gaming
08 Serbian Hell Drivers
10 XFusion Racing
11 The Danish Racing Team
12 LFSLA
14 Conquest Racing
15 Warbirds Team
17 Independent Slovak eRacing Team
18 Speed Core Racing Team
22 F1RST Racing
23 n!faculty
24 Serbian Racing Team
25 Telmex-VTR-PER
26 n1Racing
28 Greek Virtual Racing Team
29 Estonian Endurance Racers
30 Brazilian Racers Team
31 Fluid Racing Team
32 mb-racing.org
33 ZION Team
34 #low-racing
36 CAPO ARG
37 Guglhupf Racing Team

Waiting List (in order):
38 The Road Crew (formerly iCON Racing)
19 Loco Motion R4R
27 Swedish Close Combat Squad
13 Sunday Drivers Incorporation
Starlite Racing
Thnx!

Looking forward to racing, this time from the start of C'Ship!
Hey !

One question - how we can prove ourselves to You. Race with You ? Where ? When ? Etc...

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Quote from Kirill.D :Hey !

One question - how we can prove ourselves to You. Race with You ? Where ? When ? Etc...

Best Regards, Kirill.D.

There won't really be any proving test. We'll take the 10 teams we think will best represent the series.

That said, I'd like to talk to you (Kirill) on MSN if you've got the time.
Okey, got the answer, added You in MSN also.
We (Lublin Racing Team) are a bit disappointed that there will not be any qualifying race or qualifications to enter this league because we probably will not get to it.
You probably do not know our team so well, or not even heard about us.
There are 22 teams that are waiting for 10 seats, I think that would be great if you give them/us a chance to prove/check our skills and then decide.
We hope that there will be any opportunity to show our skills to prove that we will fit well to your league?
Best regards, Sasek
Quote from SasekPL :We (Lublin Racing Team) are a bit disappointed that there will not be any qualifying race or qualifications to enter this league because we probably will not get to it.
You probably do not know our team so well, or not even heard about us.
There are 22 teams that are waiting for 10 seats, I think that would be great if you give them/us a chance to prove/check our skills and then decide.
We hope that there will be any opportunity to show our skills to prove that we will fit well to your league?
Best regards, Sasek

You make a good point. Perhaps a (non-binding) 2-hour qualifying event is in order. I'll discuss it with the other admins and get back to you and the rest of the waiting teams.
I'm glad to see you all at IGTC again. See you at track!
Thnx!
In case of a qualifying event, wouldn`t it make more sense to have 3 drivers from each team put in a lap and take an average from those? It would give a better representation of the teams strength, than the laptime of one quick driver from a team. Just a suggestion, to avoid having a team with 1 competitive driver and the rest who can`t even keep the car on track - for example.
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren
Quote from csurdongulos :In case of a qualifying event, wouldn`t it make more sense to have 3 drivers from each team put in a lap and take an average from those? It would give a better representation of the teams strength, than the laptime of one quick driver from a team. Just a suggestion, to avoid having a team with 1 competitive driver and the rest who can`t even keep the car on track - for example.

I think a 2h qualifying event would be a 2h race
Quote from csurdongulos :In case of a qualifying event, wouldn`t it make more sense to have 3 drivers from each team put in a lap and take an average from those? It would give a better representation of the teams strength, than the laptime of one quick driver from a team. Just a suggestion, to avoid having a team with 1 competitive driver and the rest who can`t even keep the car on track - for example.

I agree with you, but it may extend all qualification procedure. If you take 3 drivers from 22 teams each, it may be hard to make and
may take very long time. I think that the 2 drivers will be enough.

Cheers
I think the admins are perfeclty capable of picking the best teams for the remaining 9 spots. It's not only about speed, but maybe even more about dedication to the IGTC. So I guess teams will not only be taken for their speed, but also for their stability and motivation to race.
"IGTC 2009 Season Accepted Teams and Numbers" your headline says.

I guess that´s the teams race number you mean here. TDRT would like to keep the 04 which is the same number as last year. Add. we finished 4th overall. I hope that´s ok with you admins and Team Inferno as well.
Yeah race numbers...

I was even doing some acrobatics, deleting our app and submitting it later to get the number I wanted for my team but didn't work, we are higher than expected.

If it is possible to agree between teams for number swap, I might ask target number team to swap, only if it is OK with admins...

But it really doesn't mean too much
Quote from Gil07 :I think a 2h qualifying event would be a 2h race

oh well, need to think a bit more and read carefully before posting. :doh:
Quote from Dragonmen :Yeah race numbers...

I was even doing some acrobatics, deleting our app and submitting it later to get the number I wanted for my team but didn't work, we are higher than expected.

If it is possible to agree between teams for number swap, I might ask target number team to swap, only if it is OK with admins...

But it really doesn't mean too much

Hehe yeah

Concept, wanna swap so we both have the same number as last year?
Hehe, we don't care about numbers now. We just want so much to join this league that no matter what number we will get, we will be happy.

BTW. I think that the best option for you will be taking numbers from the position you take place in the previous season. Just like in F1.
Quote from SasekPL :I think that the best option for you will be taking numbers from the position you take place in the previous season. Just like in F1.

Nice idea. I don't particularly care about numbers but that seems like a good way of doing it.
Quote from Thommm :I think the admins are perfeclty capable of picking the best teams for the remaining 9 spots. It's not only about speed, but maybe even more about dedication to the IGTC. So I guess teams will not only be taken for their speed, but also for their stability and motivation to race.

TBH I wouldn't think that speed would be really what the admins are looking for (well, yes, but not primarily IMO), they'll be more looking for consistency, obeying the rules, dedication and a general sense that the team is really 'going for it' if you like.
Hmm i like our number
Race numbers are like that simply because it's easier for processing applications. The top 3 from last season get the numbers 1-3 respectively and the rest of the numbers are given in order of sign ups.

The remaining spots will be given to teams selected based on different things including speed, attitude and commitment. There will be a 2 hour race, probably around end of jan/begining of feb time which will help us select teams based on the criteria we set and monitor.
Quote from BenjiMC :...probably around february/march time which will help us select teams based on the criteria we set and monitor.

As schedule says: Round 1: 21st February, Blackwood GP, so 1st round is only for those 20 teams who are already accepted?
Quote from Makao :As schedule says: Round 1: 21st February, Blackwood GP, so 1st round is only for those 20 teams who are already accepted?

sorry, meant end of jan/feb
will edit

IGTC 2009 Season Accepted Teams and Numbers
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG