The online racing simulator
1:10 from a standing start would be quite an achievement
My times were obviously done from standing start. I am just that good. :hide:
#53 - AMB
1:09.1 HL, not tried standing start.
I've done a 1:09.3 hotlap with a 30.2 first split. My best first split is 30.05, but I totally suck at sector 2
Yeah lol i did 1.09.6 the day of H2H/FBM not tried since but i remember that chicane being awful
Best so far is a 1:09.5 with a 30.3 SP1. Best standing lap so far is a 1:06.5.

EDIT: Scrap that, 1:09.25, 30.2 SP1.
Quote from Minimaxman :Best so far is a 1:09.5 with a 30.3 SP1. Best standing lap so far is a 1:06.5.

Are you sure?
Haha, I realise now. If only standing laps were 3 seconds quicker than flying laps!

1:16.5
That's pretty fast, my pb is 1:09.9 but I probably won't have time to practice untill saturday. I'm hoping to improve a couple of tenths though.

We'll see, my goal this time is to reach round 2 while Zeug will obviously get eliminated at the first one.
Quote from de Souza :We'll see, my goal this time is to reach round 2 while Zeug will obviously get eliminated at the first one.

Maybe we meet at round 1.
Quote from zeugnimod :We are practicing on the [noobs] meow server. Feel free to join.

Bump!

Going there now.

My PB is now 1:09.60 with a 30.11 split (WR is 30.14).

No idea how I got that, I usually have 30.7x.
You alien! I'm on low 1.10's
#63 - AMB
Although I'm on the reserve list, I better tell you that i can't make the event, well I could be there on time, but since I'm having to host some clients at the local football game (= booze) I would'nt be in a sober enough state to drive .

Drink driving on an RAC though sounds fun
After some laps my PB is 1.10.03 with a splits of 30.28...Theoretical PB could be about 1.09.8x, but I'm pretty sure I could get 1.09.5x...but we will see when time comes, now I have to practice for a another race, so I will practice later for this.

Does anyone have good setup? It would be nice if someone could give me...Because I am driving with the set for AS2, not AS2rev, and I don't know how to make sets.
#67 - AMB
Quote from zeugnimod :It lies.

Why doesn't it feel ok ?

Edit: Yes, that's why i'm banned from all [Noobs] Servers
Quote from zeugnimod :We are practicing on the [noobs] meow server. Feel free to join.

Bump again.
Quote from zeugnimod :Bump again.

I see you're growing your balls - ready to get a good start in the race.
Woah, managed a 1.09:42 with 30.41 split.
Seeing that Mr. Z missed me on the last event I'm here to say that my PC fails and so does my wheel therefore I wont be able to take place on the series ... but! if You need help dear SRS team (haha so nice) I'd be glad to help
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I see you're growing your balls - ready to get a good start in the race.

Balls yes - start no.

Quote from exspeed :Woah, managed a 1.09:42 with 30.41 split.

1:09.54 with a 30.42 split. The funny/surprising/frightening thing is that I already had a 30.11 split once.

Quote from Blas89 :Seeing that Mr. Z missed me on the last event I'm here to say that my PC fails and so does my wheel therefore I wont be able to take place on the series ... but! if You need help dear SRS team (haha so nice) I'd be glad to help

:weeping:
I've just uploaded the WR setup here if anyone is interested.
Quote from DaveWS :I've just uploaded the WR setup here if anyone is interested.

Thank you. I'll test it later.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG