#26 - SamH
Excellent!
hey sam, what are these doodads on the myctra page, underneath the green/yellow bars?

http://www.hamiltonshells.ca/~ ... /screenshots/wut-ctra.png

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.18) Gecko/20081207 Firefox/2.0.0.18

addons installed: adblock, filterset.g, flashblock (and a boatload more but they shouldn't be relevant)
#28 - SamH
Quote from bunder9999 :hey sam, what are these doodads on the myctra page, underneath the green/yellow bars?

Mouse over
fixed for you to then lol
Quote from SamH :Mouse over

ah. /facepalm

don't mind me, i just woke up.

i think it would look better if it was more like the green/yellows though, or maybe put a legend showing what all these different colours mean? dunno, just an idea.
#31 - SamH
tbh, I think it's just a case of familiarising yourself with what info is shown and in what way. After a short while, you should find that you can glance at someone's recent racing history and get a very complete idea of how their races have gone
fair enough, i'm sure you have enough work on your plate as it is.
Quote from SamH :Think of more yellow/grey as better than less, as in the other stats. The better the statistic, the higher the bar.

Ok so I was getting it the wrong way round. FWIW it'd make more sense to me if it was called Cleanliness/Yellow Flags
@ the current system - If a driver has, e.g. driven a single race of 6 laps, didn't cause any yellow flags during that race, then his YFR for thw last 28days would be 0%, correct?

Or is there a minimum participation like atleast 2 days of activity and/or 3 races? (just random figures...)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG