The online racing simulator
LFS Pro Series

LFS Pro Series
LFS Pro Series is a new league which aims to bring together the very best drivers in LFS, putting them into a reasonable selection of cars, with some serious racing and sensible rules to ensure fair racing. We strongly feel that serious racing doesnt mean boring racing, with the enjoyment found from tough competition while using combos which are relatively challenging, but mainly provide good racing opportunities, the outcome should result in clean, well fought races where you really have to work for your results.

The series focuses mainly on GTR class racing, with an different class added on alternating rounds, such as single seater and road cars, used in-between the GTR rounds (ie: Season 1 is FBM, GTR, LX4, GTR, NGT, GTR, VWS). We feel this allows us to focus the series on the GTR while equally throwing in some new challenges using cars/classes which are popular and provide good racing.

Race Format Details
Rounds take place on Thursday evenings (EU) on a fortnightly basis.
Specific details for the current season can be found in the Race Calendar thread here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=52222

Timetable:
• 20min Qualifying Session
• 20min Sprint Race (Pts 20, 18, 16, 14...)
• 40min Feature Race with the top 10 drivers reversed (Pts 30, 27, 24, 21...)
Race complaints can be submitted within ~3hrs of the round starting, any incidents submitted after this deadline will still be investigated and a warning may be given, action will only take place due to extreme circumstances where ignoring it will harm the integrity of the series.

Standings:
LFS Pro Series consists of 2 standings, with honours for Driver and Team titles.
• Teams will consist of 2 drivers, and a 3rd (backup) driver can be added if/when needed due to one of the original drivers being unable to attend.
• The backup driver can be named at the start of the season, or before the race they intend to compete in.
• Backup driver will score points for their team total, and will also appear in the drivers’ standings.
• Only properly established LFS Teams will be permitted to enter, or un-attached drivers pairing up. Drivers who are part of a regular LFS team will not be allowed to pair up with another teams drivers, and will either be required to enter as an individual/privateer or find a teammate to join them.

Additional Information
Entry to the series:
Entry to LFS Pro Series is by application only, Season 1 opens on Jan 1st and will finish on Jan 22th. To apply for a place in the series you can visit the LFS Pro Series website, log in (or register), and fill in a basic entry form to compete as an individual or as part of a team.
Successful applicants will be notified by ~Jan 26th, driver numbers will be assigned, drivers will be required to plaster on a couple of series logos and race plates (all provided on the site in template format) to hi-res skins of each car used during the series, and have them submitted onto the site by Feb 5th where they will be made available for everyone taking part in 1 easily downloadable file.

Round Booking In:
The LFS Pro Series also introduces the Booking In system, a simple system used to confirm your participation before each round.
Full details of this feature can be found in the Booking in thread here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=52226

Communications:
With the introduction of the booking in system, we also have a fully automated emailing system which contacts the drivers involved informing them of booking in opening (along with that rounds details), a 24hr notice of booking in closing, then the reserves list drivers will be notified of any places unoccupied so they can apply for a place.
The will also be 2 mailing lists to sign up for, the official race results, and an announcements/news emails. The race results will be fully automated while the announcements emails will only be sent when needed, and will be semi-automated.

Series Website: http://www.lfsproseries.net
Series Admins/Organisers:
PaulC2K & Sracer
This looks like a great league. I checked your website and all the results from the 1st round etc. Everything is done so well...and the website is perfect.

Sad that I found out about this league too late, and then I noticed that the sign-up has ended in January 27th, otherwise I would also sign up my team.

But good luck to all the racers and organizers, and I will be waiting for the next season. I'll try not to miss the sign-up deadline.
Quote from andRo. :This looks like a great league. I checked your website and all the results from the 1st round etc. Everything is done so well...and the website is perfect.

Sad that I found out about this league too late, and then I noticed that the sign-up has ended in January 27th, otherwise I would also sign up my team.

But good luck to all the racers and organizers, and I will be waiting for the next season. I'll try not to miss the sign-up deadline.

You can still sign-up for the reserve list in fact. This is what I did a few days ago.
Can I? So if I sign up for the reserve list, I still might have chance participating in one of these races in this season? I thought that if they sing-up ended, then they don't take anymore reserves or sign-ups.

Anyway, thank you for the info. I'll give it a try.
Yes you can still sign up for the reserve list. In fact signups for the reserve list will stay open for the whole season. If someone from the main 32 driver group cant make it to the race then theres free spots in the grid that people in reserve list can apply for.

If theres, lets say 3 spots on the grid free after the main 32 has confirmed their status, and 5 drivers from reserve list would like to race then we will decide who are the three that get to race based on several things like points, finishes, starts, ability etc..
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Ok, thank you. I signed up my team. We will be waiting for the free spots.

Just one thing. When I was filling the application I didn't login with an account, but I registered after signing up. Because it says there, that IF we will be accepted, we will get a message through e-mail, but now you probably don't even know my e-mail. Sorry if I'm troubling you, I just didn't think of it in the beginning, because it said that you can also register after signing up.

If my e-mail is needed: siikais16@rideit.lv

Best regards,
andRo.
Yeah, that was something i didnt think about, originally an account name for all people involved was required for them to sign-up, but i felt it might put people off if they've got to wait for teammates to register.
Didnt occure to me i'd removed the email entry box (as the registered username box told me most things).

I ended up PM'ing most of them through this forum, thankfully thats let me contact them

I'll move you into the main entry table in a minute
Sorry Paul, I'm withdrawing from this season of Live For Speed Pro Series, due to school reasons.
Galera queria saber uma coisa, fui banido ate dia 29/01/2018, o ban acabou e nao posso jogar online, continua dizendo usuario banido, alguem sabe oque devo fazer pra desbanir
Guys i wanted to know one thing, I was banned until 29/01/2018, the ban is over and I can't play online, it continues saying banned user, someone knows what I should do to take out the ban?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG