The online racing simulator
Head-to-Head: Winter Series '09 - TEST EVENT [Successful]
Head-to-Head is holding a Test Event: (Also known as a Warmup Event)

WHEN*: 19:00utc Saturday, January 3rd!
WHAT: LX4@FE5
WHERE: [SR]GTWERX.net (Provided by Sonicrealms and GTWERX.net)

If you have never been to a Head-to-Head race yet and want to check it out, please do so now before the Winter Series officially begins. With the amount of response we have seen for this series the reserve list system will be used, with a twist toward championship points in all events except event 1.

A few changes have been made to the system, including removing the Lucky Dog rule and a lot of other security measures have taken place. Rare occurrences such as a match ending in a tie will now be handled properly by continuing the match for another 2 races, (Pass To Win still effective) Bigger changes that are still in development today and tomorrow are things for the automation process to speed up the results on the website and a few more surprised.

The first ever Head-to-Head RallyX Event:
The general rules and procedures can be read in our Winter Series '09 Sign-up Thread
Only 24 participants will be accepted, so sign up now to reserve your place.
This is first come first serve, however people who have done testing for me in the past will get priority

This test event is sponsored by Sonicrealms and GTWERX.net

Signup List:
----------------------

1) blackbird04217
2) mp3 astra
3) de souza
4) evilpimp
5) exspeed
6) enanex
7) zeugnimod
8) Mischief007
9) bbman
10) simscube
11) Stefani24
12) shaun463
13) J@tko
14) Bambo
15) [GT]Sannjx(EST)
16) anttt69
17) lizardfolk
18) tonyonparas
19) LFSn00b
20) Kid222

Signup Application:
------------------
LFSUsername:
Past Testing Experience (Not Required):

*Event testing day is not limited to 1 event, so check out this server on that day if you are going to be appropriately behaved for testing the system. I WILL be asking people to disconnect, spectate in the middle of their race and other things so that we can test how the system behaves. I hope that the Main event can be done without asking of this but I need a minimum of 10 people to show up earlier than the event for practice and testing... These 10 people should have ventrilo, but no need for a mic, just need listening skills. This earlier testing is going to be "Closed Testing" and will begin at 16:00 UTC. If you want to be in the closed testing please let me know by sending a PM stating you would like to join the closed sessions. Closed sessions are going to be 8 player events that are going to really be testing the system to make sure it is seriously bullet proofed. Then the test event will commence and hopefully be just run normally.
LFSUsername: evilpimp
Past Testing Experience (Not Required): Yes sir for H2H a couple of times here and there.
Yes please.
LFSUsername: exspeed
Past Testing Experience (Not Required):
Edit: Can't. I have a test-race exactly the same time.
LFSUsername: enanex
Past Testing Experience (Not Required): -
LFSUsername: Mischief007

I made sure I'm not doing anything for Saturday so I'll stop by for some testing. I won't be fast but I'll be a body there .
#9 - bbman
LFSUsername: bbman
Past Testing Experience (Not Required): nope, but would surely make a good introduction to the system...
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Im in
Username: <<<<
LFSUsername: shaun463
Past Testing Experience (Not Required): [SR]InSim Testing!
Username: J@tko
Testing Experience: Fairly Sure I did some D4C Testing in the depths of 2008

EDIT: And Rallycross. OUCH.
#13 - AMB
Username: AMB

Interesting facts: HAJWOHL!!!!!

Testing Experiance: No muhaha.

This test event is sponsored by SonicRealms and GTWERX.net
^^
Sorry Mate, can't do it, but I have a fairly good idea of how H2H works because of watching the broadcasts
LFSUsername: Bambo
Testing Experience: NDR's LFSCART test event
Quote from AMB :Username: AMB

Interesting facts: HAJWOHL!!!!!

Testing Experiance: No muhaha.

This test event is sponsored by SonicRealms and GTWERX.net
^^

/ban
#17 - AMB
LFSW : [GT]Sannjx(EST)
Driver Name : S.Kronberg
sounds like fun
licence name: anttt69
-
(lizardfolk) DELETED by lizardfolk
What is the password , or you send it PM
I will send the password via PM about 1hr before if I have a password. I haven't fully decided either way quite yet.
Thanks
EDIT: nevermind sry
Username: tonyonparas That is Pretty fun combo im definetly in.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG