The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nope.

The idea here is that this is a team-based series, and since many LFS teams are rather fixed entities (in terms of members), it's a good opportunity to show what they've got. When, for example, less elite teams bring in an elite driver from another team as a "ringer," it isn't a true representation of the team in question.

We allow people who want to incorporate members from other teams to create a new IGTC-only team, to bypass this restriction. Hence we have had teams like last year's Schnuffel and Team Kitty.

Sorry for the confusion, but was the "nope" an answer to my first or second sentence?
Quote from Scott_Michaels :Sorry for the confusion, but was the "nope" an answer to my first or second sentence?

probably second
Cool, in which case we'd like to become "Loco Motion R4R" for this season please
Team Name: ZION Team
Car Model: FZR
Team Manager: mroziu
Team Vice-Manager: pit3k
Drivers:
P. Paczynski [pit3k] POL
R. Mroz [mroziu] POL
J. Dresler [achimpl] POL
M. Paczuski [marcin84] POL
P. Joński [krecik91] POL
J. Lindner [QBi] POL
Guru says his team leaders will not angry for this
my application is updated once for all i think...
Sorry for any problems with this application before...
Update
We are very sorry for being the 'Most High Maintanence team of 2009' award winners, but more drivers now lol, so we will have now updated the roster
Team Name: Fluid Racing Team
Team Manager: Pedro Perdigão (indie)
Team Vice-Manager: Afonso Quelhas (FOX 1977)
Drivers:
Afonso Quelhas - Fox 1977 - Portugal
David João - G-Force PT - Portugal
David Santos - Max-Biaggi - Portugal
Márcio Rocha - veryfast4you - Portugal
Noé Rocha - Fujiwara - Portugal
Pedro Perdigão - indie - Portugal
Tiago Lapa - tiagolapa - Portugal
Hélder Ferreira - Ze Ferreira - Portugal
Hugo Marques - Angel_ghost - Portugal
João Miranda - JBiturbo - Portugal
Rui Gonçalves - Rux - Portugal
Samuel Oliveira - 666MePhIsTo666 - Portugal
Nice 100th post.
Team Name: Mercury Racing Team
Team Manager: Jonesy_
Team Vice-Manager: [duck]
Drivers:

S.Andrews [[duck]] AUS
J.Laurila [Jonesy_] FIN
A.Mironov [fox 2] RUS
R.Mooney [bawbag] SCO
S.Stanger [memph1s] DEU
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice 100th post.

Only took me 4 and an half years,give it or take it, not bad
Original post updated
Quote from Gil07 :GuRu_PL is in Muroc, isn't he?

If he is, you can't race under the LRT name, but will have to create a new team specifically for this league.

i really dont get this rule. It wasnt a problem in other leagues that i know. I didnt have any problems racing under Cyber Racing when i raced with them in MOE.
-
(Alles) DELETED by Alles
Quote from Alles :i really dont get this rule. It wasnt a problem in other leagues that i know. I didnt have any problems racing under Cyber Racing when i raced with them in MOE.

It's just so that teams are properly represented. When you drove for Cyber you represented that team. Anybody not knowing your from muroc considers you a part of that team and the team gets credit on your success or a bad rep from your failures which ever it was.

IGTC is a chance for teams to show everyone what they've got. So to not have any mis-representation we implemented the rule.
Quote from BenjiMC :It's just so that teams are properly represented. When you drove for Cyber you represented that team. Anybody not knowing your from muroc considers you a part of that team and the team gets credit on your success or a bad rep from your failures which ever it was.

IGTC is a chance for teams to show everyone what they've got. So to not have any mis-representation we implemented the rule.

It's a good rule IMO. In MoE it can be tough to get enough drivers at times, but for an IGTC race you only need to find two! I don't think that should be too hard for any team.
Team Name: Advanced Drivers
Team Manager: MIKUL
Team Vice-Manager: Booschie
Drivers:
A.Busch [Booschie] POL
M.Konkol [MIKUL] POL
Ł.Wojciechowski [NagashTheBlack] POL
G.Sztandera [Sztandi] POL
T.Tossavainen [Naamavelli] FIN
B.Kalicki [Orchideus] POL
M.Sontowski [Matheo] POL
A.Nowiński [adamshl] POL
M.Razik [maciekkk] POL
M.Mitura [jmfmrwhite] POL
D.Zamerski [ZAMER] POL
Quote from Booschie :Team Name: Advanced Drivers
Team Manager: MIKUL
Team Vice-Manager: Booschie
Drivers:
A.Busch [Booschie] POL
M.Konkol [MIKUL] POL
Ł.Wojciechowski [NagashTheBlack] POL
G.Sztandera [Sztandi] POL
T.Tossavainen [Naamavelli] FIN
B.Kalicki [Orchideus] POL
M.Sontowski [Matheo] POL
A.Nowiński [adamshl] POL
M.Razik [maciekkk] POL
M.Mitura [jmfmrwhite] POL
D.Zamerski [ZAMER] POL

Thanks for the application. You'll use #25 in the test race.
hoho 5 teams from poland now.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Thanks for the application. You'll use #25 in the test race.

Lucky us Hope that perfect square will help us turn our team name into some kinda skills. Can't wait to get onto the higher level.

Quote from luki97 :hoho 5 teams from poland now.

Notice a Finn in our line-up
5 from Poland, 4 from Serbia.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :5 from Poland, 4 from Serbia.

Don't worry, from many races on Race 3 I can teach you to say hello in Serbian (At least I think it's Serbian :schwitz

We have gone for the 'Most Multinational Team' Award

Englishman, Finn, German, Canadian/Polish, French and Hungarian. Lucky they all speak English really!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :5 from Poland, 4 from Serbia.

This means LFS' rapid expansion across Eastern Europe. That market can't be lost... please book some slots for us
Quote from J@tko :We have gone for the 'Most Multinational Team' Award

Englishman, Finn, German, Canadian/Polish, French and Hungarian. Lucky they all speak English really!

Sorry, we've got you beat on that one

English, Northern Irish,Finnish, Dutch,German,Swiss,Estonian.... and Geordie

IGTC 2009 Season Applications
(246 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG