The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :In that case, remember that since we can only track the 75% rule by username, the two of them combined cannot drive more than 75% of a given race distance.

Sure.
Team Name: flash-racing
Car Model: TBA
Team Manager: P.Heinonen [Saerki]
Team Vice-Manager: M.Susi [quattro gmbh]
Drivers: P.Heinonen [Saerki] FIN
M.Susi [quattro gmbh] FIN
M.Hoekstra [mrhoekstra] NLD
TBA
Team Name: Greek Virtual Racing team
Car Model: FZR
Team Manager: H.Karayannis / migf1

Drivers:
N.Koutoulas [Nick-k] GRC

(members removed)

team responsibility is handed entirely to migf1 sinse 28/8/2009
I am no longer GVRteam official or member.
Team Name: Karma Racing
Car Model: TBA
Team Manager: F. Goucha / Goucha
Team Vice-Manager: R. Gamito / PUPILO
Drivers:
F.Goucha [Goucha] POR
R.Gamito [PUPILO] POR
R.Gonçalves [Rux] POR
J.Miranda [JBiturbo] POR
H.Marques [angel_ghost] POR
S.Oliveira [666mephisto666] POR
H.Ferreira [ze ferreira] POR
P.Matos [resu] POR
Team Name: Stars and Stripes Sim Racing
Car Model: FXR
Team Manager: B.Voellinger / UncleBenny
Team Vice-Manager: TBA
Drivers:
B.Voellinger [UncleBenny] USA
P.Hesla [BEERcobra] USA
J.Kruithof [Falcon140] USA
B.Shanahan [bdshan] USA
M.Williams [TouringBubble] USA
S.Marsh [MARSH2a] USA
C.Kilpatrick [Sarge9191] USA
#58 - XmaX
Team Name: raceJunkies
Car Model: FZR
Team Manager: XmaX
Team Vice-Manager:
Dawn of the Death
Drivers:
M.Tarnawski [XmaX] DEU
D.Knodel [Dennis-1994] DEU
J.Constant [Dawn of the Death] DEU
M.Jehnichen [Maxi-King] DEU
Quote from luki97 :Team Name: Lublin Racing Team
Drivers:
A.Tomczyk [GuRu_PL] POL

GuRu_PL is in Muroc, isn't he?

Quote from IGTC rules : 2.1) Teams may not bring in “ringers” (drivers who are not permanent members of the team) to race in IGTC events. However, teams that are formed from members of more than one existing LFS team for the sole purpose of competing in the IGTC are allowed.

If he is, you can't race under the LRT name, but will have to create a new team specifically for this league.
Quote from Gil07 :GuRu_PL is in Muroc, isn't he?

If he is, you can't race under the LRT name, but will have to create a new team specifically for this league.

You're right, he is in Muroc but that team isn't start in IGTC and Guru is our "old member" because he begins in LRT he's LFS carrer so he is LRTeam old friend. And when Muroc not started here but guru want to drive with us and what i need to do with it? Mainly we got 2 drivers to all races so i think we're more competitive with him...
Quote from luki97 :You're right, he is in Muroc but that team isn't start in IGTC and Guru is our "old member" because he begins in LRT he's LFS carrer so he is LRTeam old friend. And when Muroc not started here but guru want to drive with us and what i need to do with it? Mainly we got 2 drivers to all races so i think we're more competitive with him...

Rules is rules!
What you need to do is what I posted Create a new team, call it Lublmuroc Racing if you want, but what you can't do is have a "false representation" of your team. With your current lineup, it isn't a true image of what your team actually is.
Your team isn't a true representation of your team? Lol, thats new. Here I was thinking a team was just that... a team!

On a related note, would a name change (for my team) ruin everything?
Quote from Scott_Michaels :Your team isn't a true representation of your team? Lol, thats new. Here I was thinking a team was just that... a team!

On a related note, would a name change (for my team) ruin everything?

Nope.

The idea here is that this is a team-based series, and since many LFS teams are rather fixed entities (in terms of members), it's a good opportunity to show what they've got. When, for example, less elite teams bring in an elite driver from another team as a "ringer," it isn't a true representation of the team in question.

We allow people who want to incorporate members from other teams to create a new IGTC-only team, to bypass this restriction. Hence we have had teams like last year's Schnuffel and Team Kitty.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nope.

The idea here is that this is a team-based series, and since many LFS teams are rather fixed entities (in terms of members), it's a good opportunity to show what they've got. When, for example, less elite teams bring in an elite driver from another team as a "ringer," it isn't a true representation of the team in question.

We allow people who want to incorporate members from other teams to create a new IGTC-only team, to bypass this restriction. Hence we have had teams like last year's Schnuffel and Team Kitty.

You forgot JeDi! How could you?!
Oh, quite easily.
Quote from Gil07 :What you need to do is what I posted Create a new team, call it Lublmuroc Racing if you want, but what you can't do is have a "false representation" of your team. With your current lineup, it isn't a true image of what your team actually is.

hmn... i understand when is same situation like in schnuffel etc. but here i got 4 team members, 1 from other and 1 without team... so its not multi teams team only 2 team friends for some rounds(probably they cant drive in all season)...
So i dont know... Really i must renaming team for 2 other drivers?
If i must... so im do it but i want to know the sentence in this case from the organizers...
Yes, that is the case. If you are an established LFS team, you may only use your official team members if you want to race under that team name. Thanks!
yhmn... okay tkanks i'll think about it...

but that rule creates a strange situation as I see... from my secrets informations i heard about situation Zion team... they want one driver from other team and they plan now mergers around the second all team due to league specially for one man... and now its big problem here because that one dont want lose his friends from his team lol:doh:
Quote from luki97 :yhmn... okay tkanks i'll think about it...

but that rule creates a strange situation as I see... from my secrets informations i heard about situation Zion team... they want one driver from other team and they plan now mergers around the second all team due to league specially for one man... and now its big problem here because that one dont want lose his friends from his team lol:doh:

Maybe you could take this guy and give him back at the end of IGTC?
Quote from pacesetter :Maybe you could take this guy and give him back at the end of IGTC?

Haha no way man, welcome in Poland (joke)

but now serious, if i change team name for example to Lublin IGTC team its will be okay?
Quote from luki97 :from my secrets informations i heard about situation Zion team... they want one driver from other team and they plan now mergers around the second all team due to league specially for one man...

Luki please allow us to organize our team the way we like. Thanks in advance.
Ok, sry.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG