The online racing simulator
IGTC 2009 Season Car Balancing

Hello drivers!

Balancing has been announced at 20kg for the FZR, with the XRR and FXR unballasted.

Thanks for your patience, and let's go with the season!

Teams may take until the end of the confirmation period for the first round to choose their car.
Any news?

It would be likely to know this in the near future.
We're working on it this week.
#4 - AMB
Let me guess your balancing because CoRe are going to drive the XRR because you don't like FZR?

Genuine question so don't flame me.
Quote from AMB :Let me guess your balancing because CoRe are going to drive the XRR because you don't like FZR?

i think not, FXR is abit out of reach without making the FZR too slow and heavy, so the only way to make it a 2-3 car class must to penalize the FZR to the 'same' handicaps as the XRR, and if you use the FXR, it's because u want to have fun. imo
#6 - AMB
I don't mind if they handicap it, I just thought it was obvious why they were doing so, they are the only team who race XRR?

Just seems like they want to penalise FZR because they have more of a chance of winning rather than just driving the FZR.
#7 - Fuse5
Quote from AMB :I don't mind if they handicap it, I just thought it was obvious why they were doing so, they are the only team who race XRR?

no.
Just look at the last three rounds of 2008 season, huge difference between FZR and XRR, no handicaps given to FZR.
Quote from AMB :they are the only team who race XRR?

They are using FZR in MoE

IMO, It's a much better car to drive than the FZR.
Many Mercury drivers would also prefer to drive the XRR, for just one example.

We're doing balancing because we'd prefer not to have a single-make series.

Please take your needless insinuations elsewhere, or else take yourself out of the league.

Thanks.
and i drive for CoRe now don't i
Quote from AMB :Let me guess your balancing because CoRe are going to drive the XRR because you don't like FZR?

Insinuative question and then requesting not to be flamed?

Perhaps you should state your question a bit differently.
#13 - AMB
Just realised why I came back

Cause of the great community.

E: if it had been a fast/alien guy who asked that question i'm guessing they wouldn't of received the replies I did?

but because of my bad history I get this treatment
Quote from AMB :Just realised why I came back

E: if it had been a fast/alien guy who asked that question i'm guessing they wouldn't of received the replies I did?

No, because he simply wouldn't ask such questions.
:fence:

Quote from AMB :Just realised why I came back

1. Guy comes into thread, makes baseless accusation masked as an innocent question, asks not to get flamed for it.

2. Others explain why the question was stupid and the accusation unwarranted. Without flaming.

3. Guy claims mistreatment.

You get "this treatment" because of your idiotic question and asinine insinuations. Keep it up and see where it gets you.
#17 - AMB
Thanks for the advice.
#18 - CSF
Any news yet?
Nearly...
now? :bananalla
OP updated.
o crap
Quote from baSh0r :o crap

Same as the balancing in last season of MoE but i am not sure if the COG was updated back then, think it was by the 24 hour race but not to sure.
It was. If you check a replay from back then it is not obsolete.
MoE (and IGTC) last year used 15kg FZR ballast up until Patch Z was released.

IGTC 2009 Season Car Balancing
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG