The online racing simulator
I'm on your side Niki, I'd really like some BF1 action as well as an proper Oval race but they don't seem to fit into OLFSL.
oval + uf1000 and I'm sold
When can we expect race calendar?
Hopefully very soon. That is all I can say for now, but trust me when I say I am pushing to get this thing started because I am as hungry for some racing as you are!

Tim
I have noticed one thing and I don't know where to point it out and ask my question. This seams like a good place to do that, so here it goes.

This season has started pretty late (to be exact on 17th of May 2009) compared to previous seasons (which used to start in like March), so it's gonna be kinda tight with summer brake.

Also I've noticed that races are in two weeks cycle, like they always have been, but it looks like there is one exception to this.
Last race before the summer brake (which is currently planed for 19th of July 2009) is three weeks after the race with will occur before it (on 28th of June 2009), which makes already shorten summer brake even shorter.

So I'd suggest to move race 5 (Westhill International / XRT) from 19th of July 2009 to 12 of July 2009.
This way it stays two week cycle between races and gives slightly longer summer brake, which is very important, because the real season for vacation at see side hits 19th of July 2009 for sure.

Thanks in advance.
Just a small flaw with the 12th July, it is the same weekend as the German F1 Grand Prix. The organisers of the OLFSL clearly state that the dates of their races were selected to avoid GP weekends.

There have been times when some of us can't make a race (me on the last race for example ) but for the majority of people I'm taking a guess that the published OLFSL calendar works.
ah I didn't see that it'd be as same weekend as German GP, but still is there any chance to move it there, because a race on end of July is really bad
P.S. any race in July isn't good but, as later it is, the worse it is
Just to get it clear, you're wanting a longer summer break?
Is this to fit in with school term or holidays away from home or something?
holiday, away from home
I can't see us moving dates now and we really don't want to clash with F1. We especially can't change for one persons holiday because it may well then interfere with 20 other people's holiday dates.

As far as the length of the summer break goes it's a contentious issue, some of us would actually prefer no summer break whilst others would - no system is going to please everybody.
I think this would be good for many persons, not just for me, but it's ok, no worries, i had to try.
Quote from N I K I :I have noticed one thing and I don't know where to point it out and ask my question. This seams like a good place to do that, so here it goes.

This season has started pretty late (to be exact on 17th of May 2009) compared to previous seasons (which used to start in like March), so it's gonna be kinda tight with summer brake.

Also I've noticed that races are in two weeks cycle, like they always have been, but it looks like there is one exception to this.
Last race before the summer brake (which is currently planed for 19th of July 2009) is three weeks after the race with will occur before it (on 28th of June 2009), which makes already shorten summer brake even shorter.

So I'd suggest to move race 5 (Westhill International / XRT) from 19th of July 2009 to 12 of July 2009.
This way it stays two week cycle between races and gives slightly longer summer brake, which is very important, because the real season for vacation at see side hits 19th of July 2009 for sure.

Thanks in advance.

Hi NIKI,

Thanks for your comments. We did spend a long time arguing and coming up with the calendar this year. We did want a shorter break though because we feel people lose interest if it is too long.

I don't think the dates will be changing now. Sorry.

Tim

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG