The online racing simulator
I'm having the same problem as FF AXIS
I'm having the same problem as FF AXIS
Attached images
errro.jpg
someone managed to fix the problem
I solved the error I was getting.
But I had to do the OPOSITE of what all the recommendations that have been posted over the last few years.

It CANNOT be fixed without totally removing the old logitech install, and using windows or logitechs uninstall does not install everything.

There are posts on what registry entries to remove, and for those people it worked. This did not work for me.... on one computer there was a few things that refused to delete, on another I could not find anymore, so I think I got them all but it still was not enough.

The way I eventually got around this, was only possible because I had just purchased the computers. I used the system restore, that uninstalls everything even windows, and takes the system back to factory settings.

There is a user made .exe file that will remove it all, but there was no way I was going to trust something like that poking around in my windows registry. lol

Some of the recommendations say to install the OLD LGS software, and to NOT install the new GHUB to get the G29 to work, and apparently this use to work. --- this did NOT work for me, so I had to do system restore AGAIN.

Instead, I installed ONLY the newest Logitech GHUB, and it seems to be working now on all 10 computers. Although its not 100%, I am assuming the rest of my FFB issues are due to LFS itself.

This is just a wild guess, but it is possible WIN 11 needs GHUB, and maybe WIN 10 needs the old LGS?

"CreateEffect failed (1 axis) could not setup FF steering device"
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG