Poll : Would you like to see LFSCAR back

Closed since :
Yes
No
Only if Fischfix will run it
Well..........(explain in a post)
#1 - BAMBO
Who would like LFSCAR back?
We here at Storm Cup decided that we should bring back LFSCAR because it was a great league that everyone enjoyed due to the intense and close racing. I mean you almost never knew who would win a round because of the frenetic passes.

Well we miss those moments and since LFSCAR's main thread hasn't been active for quite some time now, we decided that we should offer our support to it because we really want it to continue and I , for one, am pretty sure that some of you share the same feelings as I do.

I sent Fischfix a pm a few weeks back but he never answered. From what I have seen on his profile he hasn't been very active lately. To be more precise the last date he visited the forum was on the 1st of October so I guess he didn't even read it.

Well if he's too busy then I really hope that he would allow us to run LFSCAR but for that we need to see how many of you are interested to see this league back.

So who wants LFSCAR back for the sake of having some good ol' oval fun?

PS: If their is anything you would like to know then please feel free to ask!
back in black

sorry mates, the last weeks/months were quite busy for me getting out of some financial troubles which needed some time to sort out.

actually, the planing of another season of lfscar was quite far, when the anouncement of patch z came out.

as far as i can tell, i will have more time now in the future for lfs, as my personal situation got better since beginning of october, which allowed me for the first time to get back on the forum.

bambo, i've read your message but i had to make up my mind first if want to do "this" all over again...

so... YES, i want to and i will give all waiting guys some more details on how and when in this and the next week.

ps: i wish there were a checkbox for: "Yes, only if Fischfix does NOT run it" i think some people will vote for that but... there is little chance it will end up like that
#3 - BAMBO
There's no problem in that Fischfix. We are still looking forward to help you take LFSCAR for another season.
If you are too busy to make this happen then feel free to let us do all the work. We are not looking to change the name and claim it as our own, we just want to host it, you will remain the founder of it but if you can participate then it's even better.
I sent you further information in a PM.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG