The online racing simulator
Tire Tread Workshop
(123 posts, started )
if you have any time to spare, make a drift tire?
Normal Tires with kinda tire treads youknow, worn drift tires.
would be awsome.
good job so far
Quote from Olaa1 :if you have any time to spare, make a drift tire?
Normal Tires with kinda tire treads youknow, worn drift tires.
would be awsome.
good job so far

why not come to the website link in my sig go to our forums and post the request so HATCHBACKHER23 can do them for you... he doesnt check here much anymore cause we have been working on our sites and getting things organized thanx and enjoy
Hi!

Didn't want to make a new thread about this q.
I've been searching for a nice drift tire but with no luck. I've tried google and on the forum. So i thought that I might give this a shot.

So if anyone got any I would be pleased if you could link it to me.

Thanks in advance.
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Hi!

Didn't want to make a new thread about this q.
I've been searching for a nice drift tire but with no luck. I've tried google and on the forum. So i thought that I might give this a shot.

So if anyone got any I would be pleased if you could link it to me.

Thanks in advance.

ill talk to Hatchback for you... and see what we have in our archive, we may have something ur looking for... give us a few days as we are moving to a new website
Thanks man! I'll be waiting
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Thanks man! I'll be waiting

anytime. yea we are trying to move this thread topic to our website as Hatchbackhero joined Drift Mechanism so he hasnt really used this thread much sense your welcome to come check out the new site,, but be warned its still a *WIP* so u may experience some bugs, if you do just let us know
Nice one but empy for normal use of LFS......
The forum is full of... you know nothing about LFS....... And WTF is nitto racing stuff.......????? Its just so annoyng drag something..
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :The forum is full of... you know nothing about LFS....... And WTF is nitto racing stuff.......????? Its just so annoyng drag something..

it is a TEAM WEBSITE as we are not ONLY a TEAM on LFS we have other GAMES we PLAY, and as my previous post said it STILL A *WIP*, we are still in the process of moving files and S*** so hold up and wait, lfs files will be there soon
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Thanks man! I'll be waiting

ok i uploaded a few of our tire treads to the forums ur wecome to come check them out and see if we have something you are looking for
OK dude AND thnks FOR your REPLY!!!! I m gonna WAITING!
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :OK dude AND thnks FOR your REPLY!!!! I m gonna WAITING!

well if u would READ you wouldnt have to go thru being told over and over again
I can read very good my friend
I would like to request Wet Weather Tyres for BF1, FO8 , FBM, FXR (all SS).

Also. I would like some Yokohama's for RB4 +)

I hope I dont sound greedy here
Federal tyre sidewall
can anyone make or send me link to Federal tire sidewall logoalpha.dds
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Heres another tire "TREAD" that i did! Its hard to match the logo background with the tire. If anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated. And if i make the tire darker your going to have a diff color ring near the rim. Ill post a pic and show you.

you wouldnt happen to have that Federal tire sidewall still would you. really love to have it.
Well i have started making treads again and am currently working on a pack but i would like some suggestions for Knobblies, Hybrids, Supers and the slicks but i have a little preview of the Road Normals. let me know what you think.
Quote from DriftMasterSmoke :you wouldnt happen to have that Federal tire sidewall still would you. really love to have it.

No but i can make it very quickly. Would you like it in white or color?
I want Michelin !!!
#121 - War
I will start completing requests when my new computer arrives next month so this project is put on hold. Also i just don't have the time right now because finals are coming up. Please be patient and trust me its worth the wait.
Can you darker the "Road normal" tyre from the side(side wall) plz. TY

Tire Tread Workshop
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG