The online racing simulator
Lap 118, car #06 ignores blue flag in the last sector and causes #39 to go off track.
I dont see how he cannot be penalized for a driving error that caused contact but anyway
2 Hours 54 minutes... #43 R.v. Buren (Lap 94)... Thx for sending me in the wall while I was letting you past under blue flag... very nice work...
You dont own the track all by yourself you know...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :#22 driver hit the gas a little too hard exiting T2 and had power-on oversteer, turning slightly into the side of the #12 car. From there, LFS's bizarre crash physics took over and sent them rocketing away from each other in different directions.

This is a racing incident compounded by glitchy collision physics. No penalty.

In my opinion this agains the stated rules in General Racing Conduct.
It stated clearly the drivers have to leave room to acount for lag. As we see it car #22 didn't do this. He made a mistake and took us out becourse he didn't leave enough room! Driving on cold tires means you HAVE to take it carefully. The driver was to eager made a mistake and hit our car #11 BECOURSE of he didn't left enough room from the start
Quote from Gil07 :Never worked here... Goes 1 sec then freezes each time...

i thought it was my conecction... i have the same problem
Quote from scipy :Lap 118, car #06 ignores blue flag in the last sector and causes #39 to go off track.

#06 slides and loses enough speed for #39 to pick them up, but considering that first half of last sector is bendy, it's difficult to let someone pass there without making sudden moves and thereby posing more danger. #39 driver made a mistake and ran into the tires on his own.
Quote from Who Cares :2 Hours 54 minutes... #43 R.v. Buren (Lap 94)... Thx for sending me in the wall while I was letting you past under blue flag... very nice work...

Im sry for it but if you guys already have hard time moving of the race line somthimes you need to make space, i just drove my line and you were slowing down on the right but aperently i didnt watch good enough and you didnt slow down enough to not cross my line...
According to the tracker #14 D.Williams has done 97 laps of a total of 129 laps which is 75.19% of the total distance.
Attached images
IGTC-R8-Tracker.png
Gratulations to Spdo, Core1 and CD1. A very good season - well done.
Even though because of the time out for JeDi near the end we are now 1 lap behind the CoRe #1 car i would like you to look at an incident at the last turn on the last 2-3 laps as i felt that it wasn't a racing incident and was done on purpose.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Im sry for it but if you guys already have hard time moving of the race line somthimes you need to make space, i just drove my line and you were slowing down on the right but aperently i didnt watch good enough and you didnt slow down enough to not cross my line...

Thats ok mate... but I think the rules really says that it is the blueflagged car who should stay on the racing line and slow down... and so I did as you came up on the left side... usually I take the wide line and I was going to do that here as well... but you just kept going out to get the corner right...
But hey... no harm done as we'd sucked this night anyhow...
Can someone post a replay of the last stint please or a full one.
Quote from Who Cares :2 Hours 54 minutes... #43 R.v. Buren (Lap 94)... Thx for sending me in the wall while I was letting you past under blue flag... very nice work...

This is being reviewed post-race. Will result in a time penalty if found to be needing one.
Night mare came true. One of our two available drivers for this round has connection issues again. So we start with our less experience driver (I read previous posts - there were some problems in qualifying with us - we work together on it for future races/season, Sorry for that). Anyway our second driver didn't make it so we had to end race too early.
This was my first big event and I had to drive for 3 hours as one of the drivers was not available and the other had to go to a must appointment at 20 UTC, that gave us little window time for the 75% rule and we ended just in the line, i did 96 laps and my team mate qualified and did 32 laps, I have to say there's much to learn, i had read the rules but I still was a little lost when the second SC was in the track and spun out just as the green flag went on because i thought that there was already a green flag so i wasn't expecting someone to brake in the middle of the straight line, luckily for me the car i hit wasn't damaged and I didn't loose too much time as another SC was deployed in the same lap :P
Excellent racing today, folks.

It was great providing commentary on the action. Excellent battles to call all race, even if they weren't for position in the standings. Watching some fight the lapped traffic was exciting.

For those who watched the stream, eithe rin part, or in whole, I hope you enjoyed it. I felt much better prepared this time than for Round 7, since I had prep time.

I'll try to lend my hand at announcing some MoE events, if that pleases folks.

Happy racing !

d
Yeah, the stream was really really laggy. All I got when I was watching, was Timo deciding whether in fact Schnuffel Racing were going to make a pitstop or not, and a frozen picture of the Team TDRT FXR just kinda braking for a corner. Sometimes the picture changed, but to nothing interesting
I wish to pubically apologise to the members of the Danish Racing Team for mispelling their initials in my above post. I received a PM from their leader informing me of my mistake, and I realise the hurt and pain that they received. I understand that nothing may forgive me for my mistake, but please, take some cookies on me as a gift.
Hmm... for me, whenever I checked, both the hi-res and low res streams worked perfectly. With both winamp and wmp. I didn't check the embedded player at lfsigtc.net though.

For the lag I'm guessing maybe either codec problems, or simply low bandwidth (from the server side because of many viewers). One time I did have to choose an alternative mirror (the asx playlist gives you a choice, in wmp it just doesn't show (!) ) which might suggest that.
MultiBC was good, I've watched on high quality and it was excellent. Stream from IGTC website was like slideshow, unable to watch. Anyway, I'm really impressed with my surname spelling, much better than on LFSWS, gz!

About the race: bad luck, dsc and we have to chase.
Thnx for stats!
Quote from BenjiMC :replay: http://files.filefront.com/AS7 ... /;11911215;/fileinfo.html

Thanks for that
BTW have you ever heard about ZIP and RAR ?

Congratulations to anyone who took part to this race which I believe was the best race of the season.

And congratulations to the winners of the championship #19-spdo with a special mention to CoRe, TDRT and My3id which have given us some good competition during the whole season.
Quote from Lotesdelere :Thanks for that
BTW have you ever heard about ZIP and RAR ?

Congratulations to anyone who took part to this race which I believe was the best race of the season.

And congratulations to the winners of the championship #19-spdo with a special mention to CoRe, TDRT and My3id which have given us some good competition during the whole season.

Ah, sorry about that. It was half 2 and i had been doing stuff for igtc since 18:00 .

I'll zip and upload it later today.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG