The online racing simulator
Wow! What a crazy thing...

First it took a lot time to do something about us being in gravel and then when PC finally got out it went wrong way to come to us on shorter line because we were on last part of last sector, and he collected P4 car at that moment

crazy...

And there goes our race
#27 - CSF
Quote from Dragonmen :Wow! What a crazy thing...

First it took a lot time to do something about us being in gravel and then when PC finally got out it went wrong way to come to us on shorter line because we were on last part of last sector, and he collected P4 car at that moment

crazy...

And there goes our race

I thought I was seeing things... I really did... amazing moment...
During the SC period car #14 passed 2-3 backmarkers and positioned himself right behind #39. No overtaking under SC periods (even lapping) is the rule.
#26 passed #06 under yellow flag (lap 30)
Quote from DeadWolfBones :This was a lag incident, as it was with the #15 and #5 the lap before.

Lotes or any #15 representative, can you have Bunby check his connection? That's two incidents caused by his lag. It doesn't seem severe during regular driving (watching it now) but it could possibly cause more problems.

sorry guys i do not understand what happens here :s my internet is running at full possible speed. 576/288 i have only lfs and ts open.

i have done a complete reset of everything router, computer, etc.. i hope this solves the problem.

but in race i was noticing my bar going green/red few times.

anyone i hit from this i am sorry
Quote from scipy :During the SC period car #14 passed 2-3 backmarkers and positioned himself right behind #39. No overtaking under SC periods (even lapping) is the rule.

DT for #14.
Great battle Conquest and XFusion!
#35 - AMB
How's the stream going for the viewers ?

d (from the Commentary box)
Fine here but it's closing for me after few minuts so i must reopen it. Using winamp here.
Laps 75 and 76 - #26 was blocking under the blue flag
Quote from dekojester :How's the stream going for the viewers ?

d (from the Commentary box)

Never worked here... Goes 1 sec then freezes each time...
Quote from Gil07 :Never worked here... Goes 1 sec then freezes each time...

It's a new system, so any comments on what worked/didn't would be appreciated.

d
Well, as I said, nothing works for me... But it seems to work for others, so probably is my connection.
Quote from Ziomek21 :Laps 75 and 76 - #26 was blocking under the blue flag

Lap 76, the #26 car was far behind you due to contact with the #39 in T1.

On lap 75 there was an interesting moment on the backstraight after the kink, but it's hard to say whether the #26 was defending or trying to let you by.

Judgement: racing incident.
Protest against car #28 by the #24 car.

The incident occured on Lap 79 in T1
Protest against car #22 R.Dario by the #12 car.
Time: 3hrs 8mins
Lap: 99
incident occurred on restart exit T2 putting me on my roof ending our race.

[replays coming]
No replay needed, Josh. We've got it.
Quote from Falcon_PT :Protest against car #28 by the #24 car.

The incident occured on Lap 79 in T1

This was a lag incident. Unfortunate, but no one's fault. In the replay there is over a car-length between the two cars when the #24 goes spinning.

No penalty.
DT to #11 for chatting.
Quote from Arrow. :Protest against car #22 R.Dario by the #12 car.
Time: 3hrs 8mins
Lap: 99
incident occurred on restart exit T2 putting me on my roof ending our race.

[replays coming]

#22 driver hit the gas a little too hard exiting T2 and had power-on oversteer, turning slightly into the side of the #12 car. From there, LFS's bizarre crash physics took over and sent them rocketing away from each other in different directions.

This is a racing incident compounded by glitchy collision physics. No penalty.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG