The online racing simulator
Attention: We will swap our GT1 spot for a GT2 spot!
Quote from SRR Marty :
Quote from Dragonmen :Hi there,

On behalf of AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team, currently a GT1 runner in 16h race, I ask if it is possible to change our class to GT2 since we are accepted in MoE, GT2 class, so it would be better to run GT2 car in 16h, even if restrictions are not the same.

We would use this race to give a chance to our drivers who do not drive MoE 12h of Kyoto, and to evaluate them for next MoE races, so GT2 is better way to do it.

If it is OK with you maybe I can publicly ask if any of GT2 teams would like to swap places with us, and on the basis of first-come-first-serve, the first one that replies will swap places with us...

Thank you for taking time to read and think about this,
waiting for you reply,

Best Regards,
Milan Markov
AMT|MetalHead
Manager of AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team

hello milan

From our side all the slots are full in every class. Ask public for a team to swap the slots with you..we have no problem with it.

hope i could help you out

greets marty

So... any team that would like to drive GT1 car instead of GT2, post here stating that you want to swap and we will swap our GT1 spot for your GT2

It is prefered that team manager, of the team that wants to swap, posts here.

Thank you!

BR,
Milan
Hi, I am going to pull 4SR out, because I left that team a long time ago and forgot too pull the team out of the 16 hour race so you can have that spot.
Quote from racer hero :Hi, I am going to pull 4SR out, because I left that team a long time ago and forgot too pull the team out of the 16 hour race so you can have that spot.

Ok thank you very much!

Admins, please, can you change our class and free up a spot in GT1? Thnx in advance!
so there is a free spot in GT1 now?
AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team now got number 113 from Team 4SR and swaped to GT-2.

which means 1 free slot in GT-1 but remember only sing up in the respective thread on the 16h forum are accepted.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG