The online racing simulator
Round 2 (Westhill International) post race discussion
Good racing everyone, I've seen alot of respectful driving.
I apologize for the bumpy hosting, bear with me, it was my first. Any construtive criticism besides the obvious appreciated
Report indicents by pm please.
Attached files
Round2_WE1_race1.mpr - 1.7 MB - 414 views
Round2_WE1_race2.mpr - 1.8 MB - 429 views
Changed and gone as pm
Quote from commandermas :i want to complain about D. Adelin (Bambo)

in lap 10, at 00:18:45 i was inside the fast left after sector 1. I was direcly left of him, not to fast for this corner and he drove like he was alone and so kicked us both. that we didn't lose positions was pure luck.

here is a screenshot, where you see that i am even a bit in front, before he crashes into me.
www.hadasch-mk.de/infront.jpg

OK, report taken. But there is a reason why I'd like to see incident reports in my pm box only. It minimizes the risk of an excalating thread only consisting of accusations done in the still boiling blood and the resulting backfire.
sry, i'll change that
#5 - BAMBO
In my defense I must say that I was trying to block him but as soon as I saw that he was faster then me, I gave him room (you can see that in the replay) but then he got into my blind spot so I turned to early. In picture number two you can see me start turning and in picture number one, the camera I was using at that time, I saw him to late. After that I decided that if I brake or steer right, it might cost me the position or even the race so I tought that if I stick close to him, we will just scratch a bit and continue the race for the position.

Commandermas, I only have respect for you and I'm sorry if I reacted bad to the situation in such a way that might have costed us both the race ,but as you said " we didn't lost our positions so I hope no hard feelings.
Attached images
Picture one.JPG
Picture two.JPG
Hi fellas! sorry for my inactivity, as stated before, no personal computer atm. Hope you guys have had a couple good races and HUGE thanks to my team mates for hosting (Thanks guys!! ).
@ Lep: Yes second race was much fun, first i had to give up :-(

@ Bambo: I accept your sorry, but please let other drivers a bit of space, if they are much faster and trying to attack you. You must have seen, how much faster i was, and that i went to your left.
where are the race results?
We're just waiting for completed verification of the setups from the scrutineering. hurry up Tys!

Round 2 (Westhill International) post race discussion
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG