The online racing simulator
no problem for this race but in future a little organisation saves a lifetime of hassle
yep it sure does im getting prepared for the next event, im orderin my new wheel today
Well done to everyone who participated.

Unfortunately we had some internet issues just after the hour mark. We were battling for the lead at the time (we were class leaders for half a straight lmao) but then we dropped conection just as we were about to pit. We tried to reconnect over and over but we weren't even able to complete an outlap before being thrown off the server. With no other option, we decided we had to pull the plug. It's typical that a connection that never has any issues suddenly stuffs us over Me Chris and Dan are gutted that we coudn't complete the race, but i suppose these things happen.
Well, we had some problems on the first few hours but managed to get the lead few hours in the race and never lost it to the finish...
It was very fun for all of us and the racers didn't show any lack of sportsmanship during the whole race... Despite the fact that some overtakings were a bit scary, everything was great.
Congratulations to everyone, greetings from Karma Racing and see you all next time!
was a great race with nice people

Congratulations to all and especially for the tracker

GO GO KARMA GO
We have official results here:
http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... /index.php?navigation=dop

30 Teams with 109 driver started, 24 teams reached after 24 hours the finish!
Great! We have had a good competition i think, a very good time and we met nice and interessting teams. Well done!

The winner of the last 'DoP' Event - 24h Aston Grand Tour
Gratz to all, gratz to all who have finished. After 24h, we have only winners!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG