The online racing simulator
Just wondering why Experion Racing team NGT are at the back of the grid?

James

Experion Team Manager
Quote from pacesetter :Just wondering why Experion Racing team NGT are at the back of the grid?

James

Experion Team Manager

2 of your drivers failed to put in quali laps , there for you will have a lower time for your 6 of drivers
Quote from adamlfs :2 of your drivers failed to put in quali laps , there for you will have a lower time for your 6 of drivers

Ah, we have A.O'Brien who thought when he signed into a different team (the one he'll be driving in) he will be signed out of that, and also, N.Murray is signed in twice
Ah i see you have 2 of the same driver , maybe speak to BC about it

yeah sorry after double checking it ive seen.........
Quote from adamlfs :ERT|A.O´Brien (L) N-GTR XFR 16 3:11.510 19.12.2008 2:57.937

Shows no time set

ERT|N.Murray 33 2:56.650 17.01.2009

No time aswell

reasons stated above

and also BC,

Experion Racing team ERT| J.Ward (L) GTR FZR 76 2:33.970 21.01.2009 2:36.740 10 2:34.120 2:37.477
ERT|A.O´Brien 79 2:36.890 22.01.2009 10 2:38.930
ERT|D.Saunders 48 2:37.840 21.01.2009 10 2:38.600
ERT|J.Oliveira

This shows a.o'brien in the GTR car, which he signed into, cos that will be the car for the race
Sign-In tool works good, i think. np.

Yes there are two drivers named ERT|A.O´Brien but these are two different LFS Licence

one of it you - pacesetter
and the other is licenced by 'aobrien'

Scrolling mouse over the drivernames, you can see it, or?

The qualifikation times are matched by the middle of each driven lap time.

Qualifikation:

* each driver is limited to an amount of 10 laps, inclusive in- and out-laps (laps will be counted after first split)
* the average team time is used for qualify. No qual-lap results in a lap time of 3:00.000
* the final results and classifications may be viewed here: DoP Eventpage

May you please pm your msn to me webflat, i need to talk to you about this
#58 - Dru
why can i not see the events page in the link 2 posts above - is it the link or me?
Please remember these rules this time GTRs!!!!

* You will not win a 24h race in the first lap, even not in the first or second corner!
* Respect competition and smaller car classes!
* Respect blue flag!
* Notice yellow flag!
* Smaller car classes than yours are owner of the racing line!

Hope to have a great race tomorrow

Good Luck to all from ERT| Team 2 ([W00T] for 6h and 12h)
argg i cant wait
lol. 5 hours done, no ERT cars left in the race :P

a mere 25 cars on the track, 6 cars already retired. A bit sucky.
Crap happens mate, good luck though.
thanks. We will need it. currently 2,5 laps down the leader.
We (Team ERT -Ben,Dan & Chris) had some really bad disconnecting issues. As you saw we tried to reconnect time after time but in the end, we had to call it a day

Good luck for the rest of the race guys!
ERT Gtr is back , with 2 drivers
let's go KARMA!

11hours to go

keep going guys
good luck guys most of all good luck jack
im on a break now after just around 4 hours straight , but 101 laps down were looking grim .
bring it guys, we are gunna beat ya all!!! :P
its official , ive retired , i took on the challange of driving 8 hours straight and failed i lost all concentration and i can bearly see so , ive done my self proud , considering i nearly dident race at all , i drove for at least 8 hours in total and fsically cant do anymore , great race guys but
ERT Gtr is out .
#73 - AMB
Quote from jwardy :its official , ive retired , i took on the challange of driving 8 hours straight and failed i lost all concentration and i can bearly see so , ive done my self proud , considering i nearly dident race at all , i drove for at least 8 hours in total and fsically cant do anymore , great race guys but
ERT Gtr is out .

For me I woke up at 8 this morning raced a double stint, 2 hours, I am so tired I can't remember how many stints i've done, my finger has a trapped nerve and is hurting a lot, my hands are aching, my eyes are bloodshot and stinging no point giving up so close to the end though.
Quote from AMB :For me I woke up at 8 this morning raced a double stint, 2 hours, I am so tired I can't remember how many stints i've done, my finger has a trapped nerve and is hurting a lot, my hands are aching, my eyes are bloodshot and stinging no point giving up so close to the end though.

you had teammates , all mine sort of gave up , and you had a purpose , you were near the front of the back i was still 20 laps behind the tbo cars
yeah im really sorry jack, i was suppose to wake up but i was so tires that i didnt sorry again mate

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG