The online racing simulator
Season opener: Round 2, 2nd September
Hello racers!

(Always wanted to say that. )

As the FZ50 GT3 cup is starting next week, I've tidied up the forum somewhat in the hope of making the necessary information more readily available, and also to encourage activity.

As there are still plenty open spots, you are welcome to join the league. Please note that I'll be checking the entry and reserve lists in due course, I'm not sure if Leprekaun updated them before his absence.

Following the feedback from the test and first event, given Leprekaun's absence with the skin kits, I'll be focussing less on whether all your wingmirrors are pretty colours, and more on establishing a clear, natural and organised procedure at the events, starting next Tuesday (2nd Sept).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask here or create a separate topic for your query.
#2 - AMB
ermm...I totally forgot and have no set, i'll race anyway with the standard one lol
I need to know on which server the races will be and of course the password
#4 - AMB
same, and details on how many laps
#6 - AMB
:dopey: aha ok we'll i'll be there, set or no set.
Hey, I will be hosting the race tonight, I sent pms around with login credentials.
Questions? Use this thread or nag me on msn (spammus.maximus@gmail.com)
wasn't the first round at blackwood, or am i crazy?

i think there were 2 races July 24th.

That should have been Round 1.
Round 1 was in Blackwood on 8th of July with 2 races
i think it was postponed
Quote from commandermas :i think it was postponed

right, postponed from Juny 24th to July 8th because many people didn't know about the rules.

By the way, can someone send the password to me via pm? There is not much time left
Cant watch the race on Remote.
damn... totally forgot bout tonight. Didnt realise the series was even happening anymore!

sorry im not there guys, hope the racing is great, will try make the next race!
Oh bugger...I'm in the same situation as Darryn (sort of fitting, as we're teammates).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG