The online racing simulator
Event 3 - Points, Replays, Penalties
Penalties:
Luke.S gets a 6 point penalty for one count of talking in race 1, and one count of talking in race 2. Penalties do not count for drop scores so he will lose these points.

Speedway takes the lead of the championship, but Michel 4AGE has yet to get a 0 score, which means he is still dropping several points.
Standings

Race 1........................................................................................Race 2

Replays
See attachments.
Attached images
Event 3 Results.jpg
Standings Event 3.jpg
Attached files
IFDS 5.mpr - 1.1 MB - 352 views
IFDS 6.mpr - 1.8 MB - 352 views
IFDS Qual 3.mpr - 1.7 MB - 332 views
#2 - Rikje
I learnt my lesson that's for sure. I'm already doing long stints right now just to get used to the track/car combo ( never driven these cars on any south city track for more than 3 laps IIRC)

I'm aiming for both the sprint + main race win, which is possible I think :P
SO will be my home race. I like that track. I hope I will have more time to get used to the car+track combo than last time, when I arrived home 5 mins before the qual started.

Good luck guys, I will try to get the victory
Sweet I am fourth battling for third... I might actually get a podium in this... series! It's on! (Unless I need to miss another event due to real life things but really only time can answer that one).
Just bumping the thread.

I saw the replay no.1...

They have a nice race there. "Rikje" is holding his position as to be 1st in the race from lap 1-5 and at the 6 lap, and as "Speedway" also did an effort to get the first position at the final stretch of the race track and get the 1st position to win the race.

Nice strategy to "Speedway"
and for "Rikje" +0:00.01 is not bad for 2nd position, you will consider this as photo finished.
(cool race )

I enjoyed watching the replay.
First race I killed my tires because I forgot that Niko had a drive through and so I battled him wearing my tires far more than I should have... Live, and learn...
yes, it was very exciting. Although, we have had only 2 winners in 6 races. Michel has 2 victories and speedway has 4, from the last 4 races. Somebody has to stop this winning streak, but who?
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Hey, that is me isn't it I'm your worst nightmare, that has been haunting you forever... - I've just been in disguise lately!
Quote from blackbird04217 :Hey, that is me isn't it I'm your worst nightmare, that has been haunting you forever... - I've just been in disguise lately!

Don't listen to him speedway/felix, he's too lazy to actually go out and stalk anybody...
Did you just call me lazy???

Admin edit: yes
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :since the thread for the 4th event hasnt been started yet, ill just spam here

I was told there would be cake at the event yesterday, WHERE WAS IT? Dont tell me i came for nothing.

You do realise that you can make your own thread... this forum is not a totalitarian state. Yet.

I'll do the results when I get home. As for the cake, you were too late unfortunately.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG