The online racing simulator
Winter cup season 2 discussion
You can discuss the league here.

Basically, I wanted to race the FZ5 again, I think it's the best car in LFS, so here we are.

The league is going to be a bit (lot) more basic than I would have liked, no bells and whistles, no website, no tv coverage etc etc, because I simply don't have the time to commit to doing all the ancilliary stuff, but rather than not have a league because of this, I decided to go ahead and just do the league anyway, thought something was better than nothing
Quote from danowat :I decided to go ahead and just do the league anyway, thought something was better than nothing

I agree!

Well, in 2 years of S2 I rarely raced with those cars (FZ5 or RAC).

But I have souls by the fact that, since I rarely raced with those, it will be a new and fun experience.
Good to see another RSC. Dan I wouldn't worry that much about not having all that stuff you said, afterall this is the best league I've participated when it comes to what really matters: racing. But I'm sure you could get someone to do those things?

As for me, unfornately I can't participate on weekdays.. well maybe I can do the second half like I did in the previous winter cup, we'll see. I wish you guys luck.
the website is allready in the make

i just had some spare time
Quote from hotmail :the website is allready in the make

i just had some spare time

It's entirely up to you mate, but i may still have the old RSC website data if you want to take that on, let me know if you want it, if not, then no worries

EDIT: Scratch that, i definately have it, let me know...
Excellent, we can use all the text and stuffs

Nice to see you are making the league G, really good to race with ya again
yeah it would be nice when i could use your info from the old website.

i can pm you my e-mail or i dont know how you want to sent it

greets,

Reintjan
i'm just rar'ing it up, it's pretty big with the replay files there, so i'll look into popping it onto a file hosting site or something. Will probably be tomorrow though as i need to get off to bed (long day today, and a long day tomorrow )

EDIT: 199mb, lol, i'll upload tomorrow...
cant wait for this , as my general improvement with the fz5 and the Rac dunno witch to have this time , well i cant wait till official sign up hopefully we have full grids every race.
Quote from GFresh :i'm just rar'ing it up, it's pretty big with the replay files there, so i'll look into popping it onto a file hosting site or something. Will probably be tomorrow though as i need to get off to bed (long day today, and a long day tomorrow )

EDIT: 199mb, lol, i'll upload tomorrow...

Thanks mate, really appreciate it
If you're considering updating the league userbars for this, maybe change them to generic Road Sport Cup versions so they don't need forever changing (me optimistic for future seasons )
Hi Dan,
I made a userbar for the RSWC, I didn't make 2, 1 for each car because I'm lazy. Hope you like it.
Attached files
rswc2 small.psd - 64.2 KB - 135 views
Looks interesting, though I'll be like 5-10 sec slower than the slowest lap time... hmm.. I'll think about joining the Cup.

FZ50 isn't really my thing, I've already enough problems with the UF1
Haven't forgot about the website data, i'll get the link up asap...

EDIT:
PM'ing you the link inside a couple of mins...
Thanks fella
Driver odds on winning the championchip ? who do you think will win ?
If I were a betting man, on the current signup's, my money would be on vain, mega quick.

However, never discount pilot or ghost, both really quick and consistant drivers.

Could be any bodies this time round though, especially the way the reverse grid in the feature race works
Given the signups so far, I think it could be a good fight for the championship between the faster guys.

I am firmly planted on the fence at the moment
Quote from jwardy :Driver odds on winning the championchip ? who do you think will win ?

Ghost. If hannu doesn't sign up.
Come on Ziggy, you know you wanna sign up for some whale action
#21 - Vain
Quote from danowat :If I were a betting man, on the current signup's, my money would be on vain

Thanks for that .

I'm not looking at the top of the field this time. I didn't touch LFS since march this year and I won't do any proper practice until october.
(Small story: I only started looking at the LFS forum again last week, especially looking for fun and uncomplicated leagues to get back into LFS - and sure enough you announced RSWC2 in exactly that week... ...Is RSC my destiny? Are you the messiah of virtual racing bringing back the lost sheep? We'll find out this november... )

Vain
Quote from danowat :Come on Ziggy, you know you wanna sign up for some whale action

No, sorry. One or two LRF races every 2 months is ok but a whole league of it?

I would probably be so frustrated by the end of it that I won't touch LFS ever again.
On the contrary - you'll have mastered one of these two difficult cars so much, you'll blow all competition away and wonder why you didn't discover them earlier!
Quote from Vain :Thanks for that .

I'm not looking at the top of the field this time. I didn't touch LFS since march this year and I won't do any proper practice until october.
(Small story: I only started looking at the LFS forum again last week, especially looking for fun and uncomplicated leagues to get back into LFS - and sure enough you announced RSWC2 in exactly that week... ...Is RSC my destiny? Are you the messiah of virtual racing bringing back the lost sheep? We'll find out this november... )

Vain

Haha, spooky, I like coincidences like this

Quote from zeugnimod :No, sorry. One or two LRF races every 2 months is ok but a whole league of it?

I would probably be so frustrated by the end of it that I won't touch LFS ever again.

Pussy
The two above posts were not enough to persuade me, sorry.

Winter cup season 2 discussion
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG