The online racing simulator
S08-09: Applications
MoE contenders,

Applications are now open for the new season 08/09. Please send your applications to: applications _at_ mastersofendurance.eu

Applications are open until Sunday, Sept. 14, 2008 at 0.00 UTC. Invitations will be issued within 7 days of this deadline.

Your e-mail must include the following:
  • Teamname
  • Class
  • Car
  • Projected drivers (at least 3, but your chances of an invitation are slim with a 3-man team), including:
    • Real name
    • LFSworld Nick
    • League racing experience if the driver hasn't raced in MoE before
    • If he/she has raced in MoE before, the number of races participated in (this also means MoE LFS GT)
Teams may enter one car in each class, but must note which class they prefer so we know which car to invite if we run out of space. Our preference is to have as many quality teams as possible in both classes, and throughout the field. One driver can only race on one car on any given race weekend, the qualifying is included in the weekend. We will be very strict on that! Car paintjobs must be clearly distinguishable, even without the class markings.

Regarding the GT2/mGT class: as our decision may still be pending, we ask you to select both a GT2 car and a mGT car in your application.

MoE admin team.
Just a reminder that applications are due very soon!
Any applications received after the final date will be dealt by using a waiting list.
Shouldnt there be a confirmation list or something? Just saying who's applications you've received.
btw

"Applications are open until Sunday, Sept. 13, 2008 at 0.00 UTC. Invitations will be issued within 7 days of this deadline."

u mean 14th...
Quote from BenjiMC :btw

"Applications are open until Sunday, Sept. 13, 2008 at 0.00 UTC. Invitations will be issued within 7 days of this deadline."

u mean 14th...

Fixed.
Quote from PaulC2K :Shouldnt there be a confirmation list or something? Just saying who's applications you've received.

I also think this could be a good idea, or at least a reply to the mail sent, confirming the application has been received.
#8 - kaynd
Indeed it would be good to have somehow a conformation that applications are received.
I've sent (just now) a short acknowledgment email to all of the teams who have sent us applications.

If you sent an application but did not get an acknowledgment email, please re-send it, making sure you got the correct address.

Thanks!
Thanks for taking the time to.
mhh... i sent an application on august 25th but didnt get an email - so i forwarded the sent mail again with another account, i hope it isnt to late now, as i tried to send it early enough :/
-
(baSh0r) DELETED by baSh0r
High FiDelity retreats from MoE
well, as you can guess, Team HFD won't be taking part in the upcoming races, so, perhaps its not too late to find a new participant for the 24h

greets

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG