The online racing simulator
Head-to-Head: Racing Series 1 DVD
Well, soon enough the fifth and final broadcast of the Head-to-Head: Racing Series will be available online. To help with the cost of H2H you can donate $5 (USD) + Shipping to your door for your own copy of the DVD.

Shipping is available to anywhere, however you will contact us, we will look into shipping it to you as little as we possibly can and let you know the price of shipping. Add the $5 donation to that price, pay via paypal and we will send out a fresh DVD.

What will be included on the DVD:

All 5 broadcasts of the Racing Series.
Promotional videos that had been created for the Racing Series.
A slide show of the result charts supplied after each race.
Bonus broadcast of the 5th test event. (First broadcast ever to go public)

Finally your name will be entered on our donation list for supporting the series in the future!

This post is currently to generate some interest as the 5th broadcast is still in development, but will be out soon. Please sign-up if your interested and we will contact you when more information becomes available. Add anything that you would like to see in the DVD and we may put requests in if we haven't finished by then...

EDIT: Please ONLY Sign-up if you are committed to getting the DVD. To sign-up for a copy please make a new post below including "I, lfsusername, am seriously interested in getting the DVD." Where you use your lfsusername. Thanks.

Seriously Interested Supporters
----------------------------------------
Very interusting If I manage to get money transfered from my bank account to a paypal account I will probably buy it.
The broadcasts are brilliant and I would be able to watch them again and again as the begining of my sim racing career xD
I'll probably be getting one.
#4 - Jambo
im glad your actually giving us something back for the donation instead of sticking it in your pocket. An idea maybe is to let astra send the DVD's out to the uk people and you to send them to the americans. Be less postage (unless youve already thought of it )
Yea that's what we were planning to do to lower the shipping as much as we could.
I´m interested in buying that. Good idea. But whats the quality like? Is it any better than in the ones that have been downloaded from filefront.
And whats the cover like. Make one ready and post pics
I would buy one!
They will probably be of the same quality of the ones on filefront, but according to the software I'm using, the resolution I'm using is of "DVD quality".

We are working on ideas for covers etc, although this would increase the shipping cost from just having a disc.

Also, you will get the extra features Tim described, so you will get value for money - a nice souveneir (sp) from your time in this series.
Only £2.50?? Woah thats cheap! I am going to do a cover just for fun!
I have done the cover! It's pretty terrible but it was a try .
Attached images
Spine.png
Front Cover.png
Back Cover.png
#11 - Kaw
Quote from shaun463 :I have done the cover! It's pretty terrible but it was a try .

Some text and some highres pictures. And it would be nice.
I cant really get much higher resolution than that for the pictures, but I will try to add some text . A few questions:
1. Which font?
2. Which colour?
3. What should the text be?
Quote from shaun463 :I cant really get much higher resolution than that for the pictures, but I will try to add some text . A few questions:
1. Which font?
2. Which colour?
3. What should the text be?

Whatever looks good n your opinion. And you get high res screenshots from LFS by pressing ctrl S. Then go to the data/shots folder to find them.

By the way, what software are you using to make that?
Paint.NET. I used the pics from your video so it really is H2H pics.
Maybe have something inside (just a slip of paper) with the drivers that participated. (Not the ones that just did one race) But so it shows that they actually raced in it? Or a personalised letter inside saying thanks for taking part in the tournament etc.
Quote from shaun463 :Paint.NET. I used the pics from your video so it really is H2H pics.

Download the replays and take screenshots...
@Niko: Use the video.
By the way, we're not actually asking anyone to make a cover! But if your cover is awesome then maybe we can use it.
Attached images
h2hlogo.jpg
h2hlogo.gif
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
Can you post a high resolution version the logo please. I wanna give this a serious shot.

EDIT : Nvm ty
I tried to make sumthing up.
This is the result of 10 mins of hard work
Attached images
h2hcover.jpg
That's very good!
Ty, ty.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG