The online racing simulator
IGTC Chit-chat
See what I found in a replay.
Attached images
11.JPG
Not that I have any say as its not my league, heck I don't even compete in it *yet* But that's a tiny pic showing nothing but a single line of chat, which could have -but may not have been- from a pickup race or practice session. Course, full proof would need to include the replay and the time stamp included.

On the other hand what is Nolan doing chatting while driving? That is a dangerous activity to be compared with drinking and driving
Lol Blackbird I chat and race too :P. Remember our little races with greg while chatting.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Not that I have any say as its not my league, heck I don't even compete in it *yet* But that's a tiny pic showing nothing but a single line of chat, which could have -but may not have been- from a pickup race or practice session. Course, full proof would need to include the replay and the time stamp included.

On the other hand what is Nolan doing chatting while driving? That is a dangerous activity to be compared with drinking and driving

I don't think he was really implying it was a penalizable offense. I think he was just pointing out the humor.
#6 - Gil07
This was after the race
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I don't think he was really implying it was a penalizable offense. I think he was just pointing out the humor.

Yea I was just stating :P Also added my own humor and got owned by everyone else in the world who can chat and drive.
Quote from R.Kolz :See what I found in a replay.

I was taking the podium picture... Tell whoever that was in the car to, "LEARN TO PARK!" LoL
Quote from BigTime :I was taking the podium picture... Tell whoever that was in the car to, "LEARN TO PARK!" LoL

Will do..

IGTC Chit-chat
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG