The online racing simulator
Official Setup Thread
(30 posts, closed, started )
Nice post Scipy thanks for that I might try to find some of them but just looked for all of them on the libraries archive online and they don't have any of them but on google books found a couple of pages from some of the books. Could be an interusting read.
Nice scipy, I have the first two on your list and read both of them. Also had Speed Secrets 2 but only skimmed because yea it started becoming repetitive and all about focus, which is obviously needed still but really nobody can tell you how to focus. For some people absolute silence is needed, on the other hand I need some form of music or noise - silence is odd.

I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but I should a little better considering I am really looking forward to this event!
Quote from scipy :books.

So you recommend me the driving tips books? is it going to help me inside of LFS or just the mechanics one...
thanks btw
My post was pretty clear. Driving books are about driving, mechanics/dynamics books are about setups.
Quote from scipy :My post was pretty clear. Driving books are about driving, mechanics/dynamics books are about setups.

o sorry mister
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG