The online racing simulator
Quote from [LEFT :DeadWolfBones[/LEFT];876091]Yeah, #39 was not the leader at that point, so it was not a pass to put you a lap down. But it is still passing under SC.

Be advised, however, that in the future your drivers should not slow inordinately for the push car. Simply drive in a safe manner and continue past it.

When our driver said that car #39 was leading so I thought that we lost a lap due that passing but everything is clear now.
i wanto apologies to R.Kolz for hitting him while i wanted to overtake him.

i never expected you to com more to the left wenn i was on a point to outbrake you.

im sry that you almost spun.
If I drove 60mins and 3 secs, can my teammate complete the rest?
Yes, as long as you do over 60 mins its fine.
Quote from [LEFT :DeadWolfBones[/LEFT];876091]
Be advised, however, that in the future your drivers should not slow inordinately for the push car. Simply drive in a safe manner and continue past it.

Yeah he thought that was a safety car so why he dramatically slow down but when realized that a push car he accelerate but was passed already. He was behind some car so he was not sure what it was safety car or push car. Unlucky situation. Lesson for the future.
Quote from baSh0r :Lap 32 / J.Valentin #09

Getting Blue flag and blocking our car heavily. I dont want to make a protest i just want to encourage overlapped cars to move over properly.

Ahem... Your driver did a wild manouver trying to pass outside where not possible. If you look a little further ahead, you will see I give room when its appropriate .

If it was me you meant - our car has number 7
It's really irritating to see that people still haven't learned how to drive the first lap of a 4 hour race.
Quote from MZWiZard :Ahem... Your driver did a wild manouver trying to pass outside where not possible. If you look a little further ahead, you will see I give room when its appropriate .

If it was me you meant - our car has number 7

ok i take it back then no offense sorry
Forgot to check this with so much else going on. #37 drives way wide and runs #01 off the road lap 9 during a re-pass attempt by #01 around the outside in the entrance to the oval sweeper.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :i wanto apologies to R.Kolz for hitting him while i wanted to overtake him.

i never expected you to com more to the left wenn i was on a point to outbrake you.

im sry that you almost spun.

No problem, Rudy. TDRT #29 was Schleck-driving today, good our Santos managed to escape.
22 - R. Dario loses control over his car at his lap 41 (time 1:36:42) after having passed me, making me repass him because I thought he was in the gravel. He regained control though, but being behind me I would let him pass again in the oval section. However, he pushed my car, making it spin at 1:36:52 making me loose at least 10 seconds.

Penalty?
that was fast benjeh, thx
Provisional results (replay run thru tracker @ 8x):

Starblue is running it again at 1x speed overnight. After investigating post-race complaints & after I finish my move (Monday/Tuesday) we should have official results & points.
Has anyone got a replay please?
Well pointed out sir! Thankyou
Quote from rcpilot :Forgot to check this with so much else going on. #37 drives way wide and runs #01 off the road lap 9 during a re-pass attempt by #01 around the outside in the entrance to the oval sweeper.

It was me I made a driving error going to deep in that corner and running wide. Unfortunately you were on my left side so I pushed you wide. Clearly my mistake so I want apologize you. I want to do it earlier but I didn't remembered which car number it was I only remembered that was XRR.
Quote from Myros :It was me I made a driving error going to deep in that corner and running wide. Unfortunately you were on my left side so I pushed you wide. Clearly my mistake so I want apologize you. I want to do it earlier but I didn't remembered which car number it was I only remembered that was XRR.

Thanks for the apology! It's just a shame the admins didn't see it this way before they penalized us.
Quote from MZWiZard :22 - R. Dario loses control over his car at his lap 41 (time 1:36:42) after having passed me, making me repass him because I thought he was in the gravel. He regained control though, but being behind me I would let him pass again in the oval section. However, he pushed my car, making it spin at 1:36:52 making me loose at least 10 seconds.

Penalty?

First: i went to the gravel (only 2 wheels not the whole car) because you didn´t slow down in the straight when i was overtaking you (you got blue flag, remember), so i forced the turn as we were fighting for a position and lost braking point.
Second: i thought you saw me on track again, i was expecting you to slow down, we were side to side, you came over me and you know the rest (obviously you didnt see me).
I apologize for the accident, it was quite a confusion....
Quote from Locovich :First: i went to the gravel (only 2 wheels not the whole car) because you didn´t slow down in the straight when i was overtaking you (you got blue flag, remember)

So I got blue flag, but you passed me and I didnt need to slow the car down by much, but I did.

Quote from Locovich : so i forced the turn as we were fighting for a position and lost braking point.

Yeah saw that and saw dust coming from your car, assuming it would take you a while to get back on track.

Quote from Locovich : Second: i thought you saw me on track again, i was expecting you to slow down, we were side to side, you came over me and you know the rest (obviously you didnt see me).
I apologize for the accident, it was quite a confusion....

At that time, I was clearly in front of you. You were at best at my rear corner not having sufficient overlap to claim the turn-in point - remember I was racing here too (and blueflag means make room when safe)

What actually made me comment at all about this incident, is the fact that you didnt even brake - you just kept on pushing my car around. Im sorry to say it - but thats not my definition of racing.
Well... it was not my intention to hit you, if you´re trying to say that, admins will decide...
Quote from BigTime :Thanks for the apology! It's just a shame the admins didn't see it this way before they penalized us.

You weren't penalized for that accident.
Quote from Bawbag :Was watching as the incident between #39 and #27 happend and I have to wonder what the theory behind it was.

#27 was being lapped and going considerably slower in a flat out peice of the track, (Appearing to be slowing) And not tight to the inside line which definetely says "I'm moving over and slowing to let you by".

EDIT : Lmao, oops I thought that DT was given for the blue flag misshap, oooops

I should issue an apology to the 39 team for this; I was trying to play with the live setting to get my tire temperatures sorted, and wasn't paying the best of attention to my mirrors, so sorry if that damaged your car or gave you a scare.
-
(scipy) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : unnecessary

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG