The online racing simulator
Round 6: Race Report & Penalties
Qual:

Note that #33 went to the rear for chatting, and #39 lost his fastest lap due to course cutting.
Sorry to #09 if your driver was on track at the time of the kick. I saw the wrong name but did not see your car on track.

You will be given a lap back during the SC period
#3 - Megin
hmm... shit happens all the time!

1. But we also lost some time by reconnecting, leaving. How about more advantage? And u leaves SC very shortly at the track! Everybody restart and we are long way back. That’s not fair for us.

2. Also I’m asking about collision before oval chicane in first green lap? Race incident? Our driver involved is still at the track...

Edit: and we have name set properly, I don't understand problem with our names
Time 33min:15sec, restart after SC period, Sector1, T1

We, #33 were hit by unidentified driver it was mess down there so I could not see it clear on remote and I don't want to name if I'm not sure...

Also take a look at the pit straight pile up just as SC entered pit...
Quote from Megin :....

Edit: and we have name set properly, I don't understand problem with our names

Yup, from the replay you did, but the connection list didn't show that, also the kick message had your team tags. Thats the reason i didn't see your car on track. I think this is a glitch with LFS.
#6 - Megin
U had to ask our driver to reconect in time of waitnig for start and it will be OK.
Lap 32 / J.Valentin #09

Getting Blue flag and blocking our car heavily. I dont want to make a protest i just want to encourage overlapped cars to move over properly.
Quote from Dragonmen :Time 33min:15sec, restart after SC period, Sector1, T1

We, #33 were hit by unidentified driver it was mess down there so I could not see it clear on remote and I don't want to name if I'm not sure...

Also take a look at the pit straight pile up just as SC entered pit...

Drive-Through penalty given to car #1, for rear ending and thereby causing the spin.
Quote from r4ptor :Drive-Through penalty given to car #1, for rear ending and thereby causing the spin.

What!?

I know I was the cause of the slide, but I stopped, intentionally, and gave him the lead, while he recovered and lost 1 or 2 positions, and I then proceeded to get wacked by an out of control car and REALLY spun because of the fact that I backed off and followed behind him. I'm sorry, but that's just BS in my book.
Notice: the Tracker suffered a disconnection so it's not showing the correct standings anymore.
Hey Corey sorry for the mini ding @ T1, was not really expecting your madskills line and tried to push down T1. Good battle with you though, had the most fun trying to stick with ya.

Wanted to make a protest against Harry Potter (04 car) for our T1 incident that cost me 9 seconds, but I think ill give it a miss, next time just continue on with your regular line and ill try and pass you in a more appropriate place on the track.
Quote from rcpilot :What!?

I know I was the cause of the slide, but I stopped, intentionally, and gave him the lead, while he recovered and lost 1 or 2 positions, and I then proceeded to get wacked by an out of control car and REALLY spun because of the fact that I backed off and followed behind him. I'm sorry, but that's just BS in my book.

While you did give him the position back, you're still responsible for the initial contact, which cost him spots in addition to the one you inadvertently took. The protest is on the contact and the overall effect of the contact--after the initial contact it's up to the affected team as to whether to protest.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :While you did give him the position back, you're still responsible for the initial contact, which cost him spots in addition to the one you inadvertently took. The protest is on the contact and the overall effect of the contact--after the initial contact it's up to the affected team as to whether to protest.

1. I didn't inadvertantly take any spots, I passed no cars that were on track and made no attempts to block traffic while this went on.

2. Because I was nice about the contact, the overall effect of the contact was me being in a spot I otherwise wouldn't have and getting spun out by someone who had lost it a car width away from me.

I thought penalties were to penalize advantages gained from at fault incidents, put a team on an even keel with someone they disadvantaged. But I guess they're just arbitrary.

/Edit - Oh well, I've said my piece, no way to fix this as usual anyway.
SG for #40 Team Inferno

Repeated cutting in oval chicane, contact with #5 while struggling with damage, and chat.
Time 2h 51min, restart after I believe it was 3rd SC period, T1

#40 hit us (#33)

Please take a look.
Quote from BenjiMC :SG for #40 Team Inferno

Repeated cutting in oval chicane, contact with #5 while struggling with damage, and chat.

ehm you should watch the replay then and give some other guys a stop and go too i agree with contact of #5 and chat but repeated cutting thats just ridiculous

Dragonmen:

Sorry for that even i havent seen this.
Quote from Dragonmen :Time 2h 51min, restart after I believe it was 3rd SC period, T1

#40 hit us (#33)

Please take a look.

Stop and Go penalty handed out to #40. The driver had enough gap and should have been careful and observant about crowded traffic in T1 complex, but instead went in too hot and hit #33.
Quote from baSh0r :ehm you should watch the replay then and give some other guys a stop and go too i agree with contact of #5 and chat but repeated cutting thats just ridiculous

Three laps in a row you had all four tires in the dirt going into the oval chicane, the last of which caused your major damage.
Car #39 passed car #37 under SC so we lost a lap on the main strait.
Quote from Myros :Car #39 passed car #37 under SC so we lost a lap on the main strait.

Can you give us a lap number? Or which safety car period?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Can you give us a lap number? Or which safety car period?

Last SC period.It was lap about 68.
Quote from Myros :Car #39 passed car #37 under SC so we lost a lap on the main strait.

It looks as if there was some confusion as the #39 saw the push car pull into the pits and possibly mistook it for the safety car. Regardless, the #39 passed the #37, seemed to realize his mistake, but then carried on. A spot was taken and not given back, and though it was not a pass for position or a pass that put the #37 a lap down, it still constitutes overtaking under the SC. DT for #39.
Was watching as the incident between #39 and #27 happend and I have to wonder what the theory behind it was.

#27 was being lapped and going considerably slower in a flat out peice of the track, (Appearing to be slowing) And not tight to the inside line which definetely says "I'm moving over and slowing to let you by".

EDIT : Lmao, oops I thought that DT was given for the blue flag misshap, oooops
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It looks as if there was some confusion as the #39 saw the push car pull into the pits and possibly mistook it for the safety car. Regardless, the #39 passed the #37, seemed to realize his mistake, but then carried on. A spot was taken and not given back, and though it was not a pass for position or a pass that put the #37 a lap down, it still constitutes overtaking under the SC. DT for #39.

Ok. I was not sure that we lost a lap but I got report that car #39 passed car #37 on SC period.
Quote from Myros :Ok. I was not sure that we lost a lap but I got report that car #39 passed car #37 on SC period.

Yeah, #39 was not the leader at that point, so it was not a pass to put you a lap down. But it is still passing under SC.

Be advised, however, that in the future your drivers should not slow inordinately for the push car. Simply drive in a safe manner and continue past it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG