The online racing simulator
#1 - agor
Event 7, Aston National (normal)
Hello there, can u pls someone take a look of ocr | Vince driver, I think he wasn't driving fair. Take a good loock at lap 7.
Talking about pool1
Otherwise I had terriable race, worst I ever had. All the race had problem with acceleration pedal and after I lost connection.
Next race, I'll be more cruel just like others.
More cruel? I hope not i`ll be in same pool as you..
#3 - agor
Don't worry, will not hit or crash anyone, cruel...I ment will be better prepared and will not let someone to get me nervous during the race.
Quote from agor :Don't worry, will not hit or crash anyone, cruel...I ment will be better prepared and will not let someone to get me nervous during the race.

Aha....but still i dont wanna be in your pool, you are faster than me..
Well, I owe RichardDK an appology. My left rear tire blew going into the Chicane on lap 23. My resulting spin took out Richard.
I don't know why my left rear blew. It had plenty of tread left and was not overheated. It is a bit strange.
Quote from Hallen :Well, I owe RichardDK an appology. My left rear tire blew going into the Chicane on lap 23. My resulting spin took out Richard.
I don't know why my left rear blew. It had plenty of tread left and was not overheated. It is a bit strange.

Hehe thats racing Hallen.. But i was on the way to at least a third place so i was a little bit devasted when it happend..and there was only two laps left.
But its ok with me...
Good to see you're always the gent Richard .
I Had an ok Race..9th of 13 finishers, with no maior mishaps.
The FOX Race will be a hoot.
Had some good fights and close situations. Sadly I managed to ruin my race with poor pit strategy - though, I was 7th and keeping the situation below in mind.. I should be happy

hmm, we need to do a stunt driving challenge...
Fiendi, since you're so great in two wheels, maybe you should try motorcicle racing!!
YEa pool 2 race qwas nice. We didn't have much crashes besides ppl flyin all over the palce on first start bcz of soma lag lool. At the end i finished 2nd with one planned pit and that sutes me just well. Thanks again mrs fiendi for hosting. We hopefully did'n bring too much gray hair on u
Quote from agor :Hello there, can u pls someone take a look of ocr | Vince driver, I think he wasn't driving fair. Take a good loock at lap 7.

I watched the replay and I dont agree with you.. yes he did give u some really small bumps at the straight but you used him as a brake in corners.. illepall
Quote from PwrSlave :Thanks again mrs fiendi for hosting. We hopefully did'n bring too much gray hair on u

Nahh.. I dye my hair red every 2-3 months (my own color is blond), so it doesn't show don't worry
Quote from prophet.est :I watched the replay and I dont agree with you.. yes he did give u some really small bumps at the straight but you used him as a brake in corners.. illepall

Your moaning about bumps on the straights? Oh my, shall I start my list now? illepall I had quite a big bump from Owl at the start and when he said sorry at the end, i had forgot about it!!! Sh!t happens, we all make mistakes. Just concentrate on the next race, looking back and moaning about a highly skilled LFS'r will get you nowhere!!!
#15 - agor
Quote from prophet.est :I watched the replay and I dont agree with you.. yes he did give u some really small bumps at the straight but you used him as a brake in corners.. illepall

I use him as a brake in corners? If u meen about hairpin, I braked little late, and got inside, push him a little and after that he pushed me from behind. I didn't ment to lock up and push him, but he pushed me just to back his position. See lap 8 left hairpin again.
hi guys,

that was a terrible, and a little bit funny race for me The first 3 laps were ok, and i could hold my position, but in lap 4 my first accident happened. The reason was a little lag, that results in a contact with "lastpunisher", but for sure, it wasnt his fault. >>HERE<< you can see the result.

So, the only way was to drive through the AS Cadett Pit (I hope i dont get a penalty for it, cause it was the only way... )
So that was the result: Pic1 Pic2
But as you can see >>HERE<< i was at the end of the field after that action...

So i had to go to the pits. But after that i had some problems with my R3 tires... and i had no chance to get back to the field. But it was not my last accident I did it like Fiendi Here you can see: Pic1 Pic2 Pic3
But i was not able to hold the car in line... so >>That<< was the result...
But the accident wasnt over... As you can see >>HERE<< i mostly had to reset my car, so i was happy that i musnt do it. But i had to go to the pits a second time... a real crazy race... i think i finished at the last regular place

mfg zockmachine
Besides all the problems, 16ppl seems to much. Woody quitted, 3~4 other guys said they have low framerate, me too. Hrdly to drive with 15~20fps.
Actually Eblio it was 18 in your pool ...
To bad you ended up on the roof otherwise it was a very good performance from you ... .
Btw grats to Z0iC to that top 10, it didnt look like it after lap 1 ...

My own race was perfect. So smoth driving with slow laptimes really payed off, if it hadent been for the small detail: I blow the rear left on lap 23 with around 5 sec in the lead!! ... gahh ... illepall ... I'm lucky to get 6th though.
Luckely my teamie Xenoa made it to the win instead. To bad we didnt make it 1 - 2 ...

Thank you Mrs Fiendi for the hosting and to all the racers for this fun and interesting race!!
Quote from Eblio :Besides all the problems, 16ppl seems to much.

The Pools are always about the same size, and we rarely have problems like this. Because of that I think 2 things may have caused it:

1. People have a lot of unnecessary programs running (OLFSL rules: When you join in your Pool, we kindly ask you, please take extra care not to run any other applications or programs in the background) and that causes lags etc.

2. The connection issue is local and therefore only some of the racers suffer from it. I personally did not see many lags, only one huge lag that caused a huge crash in pool 2.

Also if someone has a slow connection or slow computer, that may cause problems as well. However slow connection is not always the reason, because I know for a fact that we've had racers online with a 56k modem and there were no problems that night.

OLFSL members have requested that pools are as big as possible, and I have done that. We could make them smaller, but I don't think that would make much difference and then we'd have to deal with one other problem: small number of hosts.
Me and FienDi are already sitting by our computers from 16 GMT to 21-22 GMT (we only get 5-15 min breaks), I think that's enough for one night..
In pool 5 there were also some connection issues. A few times the bars (at bottomleft) went beserk and then someone was disconnected.

The first lap of the race was also disappointing. I tried to give way to everybody to avoid crashes but got banged from behind a few times. Had a very bad rear wheel after lap 1 :tit:.

I had to pit and tried to did so after lap 5 to be able to do the race with 1 pitstop. Stupid me did only adjust the fuel and the front tires were not changed illepall . After that I was only trying to finish (also made a full stop at the straight to think about the strategy.)
Plenty of exuses in here, My pc sucks, Athlon 1800+ (slow as hell) and a Ati 128meg card (9250) I was racing with about 10 Fps on lap 1, this is what were here for, i'm glad there was so many in pool 1 as it would be boring without another person infront or behind to race.

When I raced with over I got like 20-30, then on my own it was 40. I seen alot of lag in the race from Priits car, I think it was luck that punted him off, I was behind him into the turn after sector 1, braked behind him and he like warped off the track. Checked the replay and I didn't hit him, so I guess that was a lag moment.

Zock, nice pics, I seen the grass everywhere when racing along, and thought where the hell is that car? You shouldn't get a penalty for that as you were evading causing a crash by steering onto the track from the grass. It's the best thing you could have done.
hi all....you know F9 brings up the tires thing at the bottom. I need some help about it. The numbers are the temperature, i supose the grey bars above are the load on the tire, the main block of colour is the tire temp...i think???.............can someone please tell me all the features of this F9 thing...thanks
Look at the tempratures. Blue is too cold. Red is too hot. Everything green with grey bars at equal hights is the best you can have.
Hello.. I just want to thank the Fiendis for they're time, efforts and resources that make this league possible.

I really had a great time Keep up the good work

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG