The online racing simulator
#1 - troy
The suggestions thread
since our first season of lxo is now over, we would like to get some suggestions from our drivers; what was good, what could be better, what was bad and so fort. we're eager to improve for our next season and happily await any constructive criticism from you.
Move it too a wednesday or thursday so I can compete for the whole season

Other than that, it was good.
make the races a tad later , unless its in the winter then it dont matter in my case in the winter i finish at 18.30 and summer 21.00 sooo... it might be the same for some here i dunno .
Don't change anything and i'll be happy.
maybe have an mini endurance race where you pair up the drivers, say the 1st with last, 2nd with 2nd to last etc. Both have to drive half the race distance each.

Could mixup the results and would be interesting, doesn't have to be overly long either.
Quote from J Myster :maybe have an mini endurance race where you pair up the drivers, say the 1st with last, 2nd with 2nd to last etc. Both have to drive half the race distance each.

Could mixup the results and would be interesting, doesn't have to be overly long either.

Quite interesting idea but it might not be very convenient for someone who tries to win the championship. Maybe a non-point friendly race would be cool that way .
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Season 2?
Hi All,

I'm kinda new to LFS but have been loving the LX4 and looking for a place to race.

Do you know if a 2nd season is planned as this looks like ideal???
Showing my support here as well, would like to race in a second season if it came around. I was in the first season, partly, missed some events due to GFC at the time, but the events I went to were great!
I would to express my interest in this and definetly do a season , and i know plenty of others who would do it,
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
How about exact Month?

exact quarter of the year?

first half or second? HHeehe
Oh goody!

See you then.
Interesting. I was watching the first season a bit and it looked good, as for the organizing and driving too. I hope you get it going again, might even participate
Yes, there is.
News / Info?

Well, there certainly is some progress - for example we are working on two new layouts, rules have to be updated et cetera.
Sure, I'm just testing if my layouts (which aren't final now) do work with different cars. It also shows design flaws more efficiently this way.
OMG, that almost looks like a....FWD
As I cancelled my participation before the first season, I´m now twice as eager to get to race in the cup.
I also would suggest same that someone said earlier, that we should have a mini endurance race with teams of 2 drivers. I have never done a race where u switch the driver, so it could be pretty darn interesting. I´d recommen a combo of lx4 at Blackwood rev, for the endurace or for a normal race.
Hm, to be honest I'm not sure if this would fit in the race calendar and point distribution (it also means less cars on the road which we are probably short off) itself - but sounds like fun for an unofficial spin-off event.
suggestion: It would be nice if you could combine lx night with the lxo league: Have one week the classic, no practice stressless lx night, next week the lxo event on the same combo. LXO would then be run every 2 weeks instead of one.
I agree, one league race each week was a bit too ambitious...currently a schedule like you suggested is more or less what we consider.
If it was on a wednesday that would be great
I'm interrested too.
Choose a weekend time, because I really want to join, if I can, and I won't be able to during the week... Over the pond...
Weekends please. I'm working in the evenings during the week.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG