The online racing simulator
MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
Quote from Loko VEN :I do that but nothing... I update my graphic card drivers and nothing....

Correctly installed the drivers? do you get any error code?
Yes man. The error es with the graphic card (a file). I update the driver but Nothing...

May be the graphic card are incompatible?

Sorry for my bad english.
what file?
The file "atimcenc.dll"
do you miss the file? or...?

try to locate the file, and then rename it. sometimes that might help
OK man. thx for the help. When I stay in my home i will try.
Too bad it's so unstable for me, since it's quite fun...
For the second time now, EVERY time my sister plays it, she's doing something and the car is like it's stalled and won't start or whatever and it's pissing me off because I've hgad to restart after everytime she's played it, What is it and how can I fix it?
She's driving the car until it runs out of fuel maybe?
Quote from Kanzai :For the second time now, EVERY time my sister plays it, she's doing something and the car is like it's stalled and won't start or whatever and it's pissing me off because I've hgad to restart after everytime she's played it, What is it and how can I fix it?

damaged, or you try to drive when ur steering?
Quote from Kanzai :EVERY time my sister plays it, she's doing something

There's your problem.

Either that, or she emptied the tank.
Quote from Kanzai :For the second time now, EVERY time my sister plays it, she's doing something and the car is like it's stalled and won't start or whatever and it's pissing me off because I've hgad to restart after everytime she's played it, What is it and how can I fix it?

A car, atleast those in MotorM4x needs gasoline/diesel to run.
this is quite good game, bad it just runs bit slow for me sometimes
Quote from batteryy :this is quite good game, bad it just runs bit slow for me sometimes

time for a new pc?
Does anyone know where I can find a list with the songs in this game?
Quote :The music competition we started on Overplay.com has its winners! Our congratulations go to the following bands, whose music will be used in MOTORM4X (in alphabetical order): Bignic, DeVyne, Downdog, EB11, Embers Fire, Freeway, I.C.O.N., Illegal Amigoz, Kowch, Left Standing, Mr. Special, NOMAD 67, Otherside, Rockchild, Sorrows Fall, Streetsleeper, Symptom, Tonic Fold, Within Reason. Many thanks also to other competitors, we like all the music we've got, but unfortunatelly we are limited in the number of songs that can be placed to our game. Thanks to all of you!

sorry to bump but it is now available on steam. (Ginho I am going to buy it now it never came to the uk on disk )

MOTORM4X - OFFROAD EXTREME

AVAILABILITY
Available now. Game was supposed to be released world wide, however City Interactive released the game only in Czech Republic (under SeVeN M), Poland, Germany and Australia (under Atari). Former USSR coutries are covered by GFI. Game is still not officially available in Great Britain or USA.
By former USSR you mean Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine & Uzbekistan?
Quote from -NightFly- :By former USSR you mean Baltic states, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, kyrgyzstan, Tajikiztan & Ukraine?

In soviet Russia USSR never leave YOU!

MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG