The online racing simulator
Why the **** is there a teamleader section?? What is soo important that you can't tell to everyone?
No tracker
There is no Tracker or it's me?
Has been down like for 3 hours now

Quote :Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /16hTracker/ on this server.
Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.racing-minds.net Port 80

Yeah its down, but its still recording times and all.
Tracker up = servers crash
Tracker down = servers dont crash
I'll refrain myself from ranting, cause I'll just get flamed for it, but will this tracker thing ever gonna work in an event?
Quote from arco :I'll refrain myself from ranting, cause I'll just get flamed for it, but will this tracker thing ever gonna work in an event?

It definitely works - it's just a matter of extreme server load when hundreds of people are trying to view it at the same time. Currently they don't have a solution to make it more reliable: nothing that can be done in this race anyway. I guess it'll be something learnt for next time around...
The live streams showing up ok on our website. I wish we'd put a team together for this it looks grand fun
Forgive me, but as an outsider I've been watching these races and I'm full of admiration for all those taking part. One poor soul that joined to take over lagged so badly he had to disconnect. It must have been gutting for him.
Anyway, keep it going chaps, you're doing a fine job!
With the tracker still running privately, would it be possible to post an hourly screenshot of the tracker to get less rougher estimate who to fight with?
Quote from AppiePils :With the tracker still running privately, would it be possible to post an hourly screenshot of the tracker to get less rougher estimate who to fight with?

Yes good idea! is this possible guys?
They can't because they dont have a visual interface atm... afaik
^^thats correct, but all data are saved. starting the visual interface could make the servers crash what nobody of us really wants
The administration continues to positions in any way without the tracker?
Any chance of team leaders or someone to get the current position of their teams?
the lapper commands !pb team bla bla bla, when i get the one from my team, 1 driver has no pb and has driven like 4 hours
Maybe this event has a special forum where all the ranting is... If not, everyone's being very patient! Even I, as an outsider, was about to whine here about being unable to follow the overall standings. I'm just trying to say that some kind of info even in text format would be interesting.

Good to see so many teams still going strong, gj!
Didn't find irc so I'll do it here. I just want to apologize to car #224. They had little drift in the chicane after oval and I hit them sligthly. Hope that car is ok. Sorry.
I have to apologize to ConeDodgers nGT team.
I am really sorry for pushing you off there, it was no way on purpose. I just had to use tight line and lost car on oversteer :X
sorry guys
i just wanna say congratulations to the teams and the people who put this together it was good watching it on the streaming
Great race event. Thanks a lot.
although it was confusing from a spectators pov without the tracker
but that can be improved for next years race ?
Quote from dan926 :i just wanna say congratulations to the teams and the people who put this together it was good watching it on the streaming

Well said, Congratulations to all teams and drivers!
Where are the results?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG