The online racing simulator
Is it a rule to use the ads of the track?
Quote from chanoman315 :Is it a rule to use the ads of the track?

of course its not
its just a gimmick to get the feeling
I've downloaded the pack and tryed the set, it was way faster than mine so I went to pits and stole some parts of it and ported them to my set, at last i was able to break the 2.11 barrier with R3 tyres thanks to F1RST Racing for the setup!
Quote from SRR Marty :of course its not
its just a gimmick to get the feeling

k! thanks for not putting that as a rule
Quote from hyntty :No, Jack, not the setup. The free sign up slots.

Well..... You can see why I thought that - not so big a fail this time
Quote from BenjiMC :pff, 4 hours is nothing. we had to do 5 hours in the 12hr

Quote from PMD9409 :Same here, 2 of our GT1 drivers had to do 5 hours due to connection problems.

Last years 24 hour race in the MoE, I done 11 and Joona done 10 hours, so consider yourselves lucky.
wow tough guys at mercury eh?
"GT1" doesn't even make sense as the answer to what you thought he was asking, though. There are three cars in the GT1 class.

edit: @ Jack
Quote from Bawbag :Last years 24 hour race in the MoE, I done 11 and Joona done 10 hours, so consider yourselves lucky.

But u guys are used to sore bums
We change timezone at the moment of the race.... does that affect?
Quote from chanoman315 :We change timezone at the moment of the race.... does that affect?

Worst thing that can happen is the race to start 1 hour earlier or later for you. If the timezone changes during the race it won't make any difference, you'll still have to race 16 hours.
Quote from chanoman315 :We change timezone at the moment of the race.... does that affect?

You'll warp into time and land in a parallel universe where other 16hs race is being held, be careful of the lag while time traveling
Quote from RiGun :You'll warp into time and land in a parallel universe where other 16hs race is being held, be careful of the lag while time traveling

n1 LOL'd a lot
Quote from Dragonmen :Hmmmm...

Submitting drivers at the moment... and I see only 4 can be signed up.
No reserves no nothing...

It is very long time until the race, 20days.
No one is really sure who can drive this race, and 4 drivers over 16hours is... 4hours for one driver.

In previous 12h MoE race, admins decided to put 2 more driver spots, so 6 drivers can drive.

I really suggest that you do at least the same, if not even more.

my 5 cents

At least 2 teams are just signed up with one driver. (the one thats not me, has won a 12h hour race some months ago). So what do you say now?
Quote from Stefani24 :At least 2 teams are just signed up with one driver. (the one thats not me, has won a 12h hour race some months ago). So what do you say now?

huh?! your saying someone sat on their bums and played LFS for 12hours non-stop?
Quote from Stefani24 :At least 2 teams are just signed up with one driver. (the one thats not me, has won a 12h hour race some months ago). So what do you say now?

I say thrombosis 'ahoy'.
Quote from DevilDare :huh?! your saying someone sat on their bums and played LFS for 12hours non-stop?

Yes.
And he (me too) is gonna take the 16h alone.
HF but i can guarantee he wont win this 16Hr.

I know why I've asked.

1st: we want to try out more drivers, to get them enduro experience for MoE
2nd: it is crazy to submit drivers so far before event so I thought if we can submit team roster, or at least 4 drivers plus 2 reserves (as in some established leagues) it would be much more easy for everyone and I will not have to go to the other forum, that I don't understand because it is german, opening new threads about driver change, and hoping that admins will take care of it in time...

And I don't really care if someone drove 12h and won. For me it is stupid...
someone would be kind enough to tell us the exact time race starts UK time?
19:00
but u have to be on the server 1 hour before.
Quote from BenjiMC :
but u have to be on the server 1 hour before.

Where's that said? The schedule thread link (that came via email) didn't work
Quote from hyntty :Where's that said? The schedule thread link (that came via email) didn't work

you must not have access to the team leader setion then? i'll PM you.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG