The online racing simulator
Thanks for a great event guys! Shame we couldnt continue after 9h, our night stint driver never turned up.... still congratulations to all teams who managed to last it!
#228 - AMB
Quote from DevilDare :Thanks for a great event guys! Shame we couldnt continue after 9h, our night stint driver never turned up.... still congratulations to all teams who managed to last it!

He fell asleep right ?
#230 - AMB
Quote from DevilDare :indeed

That sucked, I had to stay on till 4 last night lol then wake up early for my last stint
Quote from AMB :That sucked, I had to stay on till 4 last night lol then wake up early for my last stint

good you didnt abandoned your team
The results are ? wrong? a team that never showed up finished 1st for NGT?
Quote from chanoman315 :The results are ? wrong? a team that never showed up finished 1st for NGT?

Yep wrong, these are just provisional results, so it will need some fixes.
Yes, HL Racing NGT was unable to run .
Sure it will be solved soon.

The other results are in line with reality?

HL Racing GT1 goal fulfilled, gain experience and enjoy the race.

Thank you Brook and Júnior
the most lapcounts seem to be right, but as there will be penaltys, the standings will change a bit.
ICON Racing's lap count might need checking, we were ahead of HoL racing when we checked remote at end of all races to get a rough estimate as to how well we had done, yet it says we are +1 lap from them on the provisional results.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It definitely works - it's just a matter of extreme server load when hundreds of people are trying to view it at the same time. Currently they don't have a solution to make it more reliable: nothing that can be done in this race anyway. I guess it'll be something learnt for next time around...

Doesn't help when it autorefreshes every 30 seconds! I mean, it's a huge waste of bandwidth - if you want to see it updated you refresh it yourself, or there is an auto-refresh option you could tick. And there's a lot of code optimisation in the html/css that could be done , whatever js could be minified, and the server could use gzip compression when serving the pages.
Boothy mate get your ass over there and sort those Germans out .
(there tracker was useless)

Although I did enjoy the race immensely driving 007 Parkfield Motorsport GT1 when the tracker failed so early on it ruined the competition part of it where you could race against people in all servers.

Also the live stream only happened for a limited amount of time . I dont know what happened last night but these enduro events have been run before & i never heard of this many things going wrong?

Sorry to the guy in the UFR. Server 3 about 1.30am, u turned straight across me there was nothing i could do.
Well, I had a good time, but I had to park the car with an hour to go because I had been up for 28 hours and due to issues, I had to drive the last 3.5 hours of the race. Apparently you can't live on energy drinks...
Quote from boothy :Doesn't help when it autorefreshes every 30 seconds! I mean, it's a huge waste of bandwidth - if you want to see it updated you refresh it yourself, or there is an auto-refresh option you could tick. And there's a lot of code optimisation in the html/css that could be done , whatever js could be minified, and the server could use gzip compression when serving the pages.

Kaspur's actually completely rewriting the tracker for MoE, but I'm sure the results will be made public when he's done.
Congrats to all drivers and teams.

It was a fun event, even if we didn't have tracker most of the race it was a new experience for us to manage our race without it

See you in MoE and/or next enduro event by Racing Minds!
congrats to all teams!!

Was a great race (first big race fo us)

LFSVenezuela !!

thx admins!!
It was fine race, mistakes were made but I'm still happy with it. Probably will see you next year!
This thread is closed

The Annual 16 Hour Race!
(243 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG