The online racing simulator
Race 10 - Kyoto GP Long Rev
The final round of this season will be an interesting endurance race on KY GP Long Rev using LX6. It will also start 30min earlier due to its duration. Special rules:
  • Since the pit entry uses a noncontinuous line, it is only mandatory in case of cars next to or behind you (we recommend using turn signals to indicate intentions) - nevertheless this rule doesn't relieves you of the responsibility to use common sense and prudence.
  • Crossing the restricted area on the S/F straight for normal racing is not allowed unless you have to swerve for an accident or pass cars after the start (first lap only).
Date: 2008-07-13, 18:00 UTC
Track: KY3R
Car: LX6
Qualifying: 25min
Laps: 33

Live timing provided by elitesquad: http://www.elitesqd.com/modules.php?name=LfsPb
Voluntary practice race on '08-07-12: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=44852
#2 - troy
EDIT : ill be there.

EDIT : 2 why is PM not on the team ranking?¿
I can't race this sunday because I'll have guests at home that evening.

So my lxo season is over, thanks for the very good organisation of this cup
#5 - troy
i hope we see most of our racers for the last race of this LXO season

taylor: did you try to boot into safe mode and see if you can get rid of the problem there?

jwardy: the team standing isn't official, we received a notice from people who want to join it before the cup started, I guess PM forgot about that.
edit: sorry that was me wrong there, seems like antt dropped out of the championship so PM hasn't enough drivers to compete in the team standings.
Yep, big thanks for organizing the league. Great, clean, friendly league. Loved the racing

Sorry but I won't be making it to this race because my cousin and aunt came from France friday and I gotta stay with them a lil ;S.
tell themem your busy, and that you have something of utmost urgence to do say "its life or death" and come race

Am sure they will understand
yeah tell'em: je suis mistatea, je suis un nuit elf mohawk, et je dois fair quelque chose d'importance maitenant!
They already know what it is lol and they'll be like WHAT?! UR NOT GUNNA Be WIT UZ SO U CAN RACE!
And then take my pc and throw it outta the window.

But seriously my parents r gettin sick of me always racing so...meh.
#10 - troy
just 1 hour to go, your last chance to get some practice done guys
what a great race with kid .de souza, and myster , 1 more lap and it would have been a 4 car finish , grats to troy , get league 2 going straight away , but X5 in laps per race OJ keep it as good as this season , it will be great.
#12 - troy
thanks for participating to all the drivers, i had lots of fun and learned a lot from the fast guys too. was a pleasure to race all of you, i do hope we see each other now and then in our Wednesday volvolandia events or for the next season
Great race, half in the way i thought i lost, but my mechanics have done excellent job and that put me ahead DeSouza and Jward. Really great finish after hour and half and also great finish of this league.
Very well organised, thanks Trio, just shame i missed first half of this season.
And also congrats to Troy.
See you next time.
Replay and stats are now online, hope all league drivers enjoyed the first season of LXO. Please be patient regarding review and race report, because they may take a bit longer this time.
Thanks for the races everyone, really enjoyed! And thanks to Trio and troy for the top organization! And congrats to the winner, fully deserved.

Now to my race: I had a not so good start, and it took me too long to get in a decent pace. After J Myster passed me things start to work again. Had a scary moment when I dived in T1 and he was spinning there, but I could avoid it.

Jwardy was coming for me breaking his pb all the time, I thought it was better to let him pass so I didn't lose much time - I was chasing Kid, who was begining to appear in my sight by then. Hopefully they'd start fighting wich would help me get closer. Well I don't know if jwardy was so much faster or anything, but Kid didn't hold him for long as well.

After a few laps I caught Kid, and was able to pass on the right hander leaving the oval part, and then started to race as fast as I could because my pitstop was near. After the pit, I came back just behind Myster, but I was no match for him. I kept pushing hard to hopefully get ahead of Kid again when he stoped. But somehow his stop was really fast and he got back just in front of me.

So now we were 3 laps untill the finish line, Myster ~5s ahead, Kid ~1.5s ahead, and jwardy coming behind me again pretty fast. On lap 31 I was able to to get close to Kid, but made two mistakes on lap 32 and the gap went back to 1.6s. So, in a desperate last try, I could cut another second from the gap but obviously that was not enough to gain any positions.

So, after one hour and a half of racing I finished 3s behind Myster, 0.6s behind Kid, and 4s ahead of jwardy. Yes, that was intense.

I want next season now!!
another thing i want to point out is my improvement from race 1 as kid sayed , i would like to thank all for who i have raced with see you soon
Well what a season.

Start was a total washout. DC in quali and race. And I liked the combo. Then it was an OK first time racing the LX6. Blowing up my HD ruined the 3rd race. On the oval I did quite good as I actually wasn't even last. Work schedule ruined the RX race. Stupid pit people (butter fingers on the arrow keys) ruined the 6th race. Races 7, 8 and 9 were good. Got meself some points. The last race was on the slow side. But I'll put that on not practising enought.

Thanks for my first ever league. Hopefully I can take part in the second season too.
Perfect season, perfect league. I would like to thanks all drivers and organizers for great races and administration. It was nice time with you guys. I will definitelly take part in next season, if there'll be chance.

PS: Thanks for sharing setups, it helped a lot.
Glad you enjoyed the races and thanks for the lauds. I've updated the final championship standings (unless there are new complaints till Wednesday) and penalties, but of course we'll write a report and some words about the season in general.

Congratulations to the Top Five:

1st - [FM]troy
2nd - 3id H.Makriyiannis
3th - [Elite] Lococost
4th - pd| J.Polma
5th - 3id D.Williams
Sorry for the delay, but the race report is now online. Thanks again for the friendly atmosphere and fair driving during the whole season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG