The online racing simulator
Race 9 - Complaints, reports and penalties
If you have to set up a report regarding an accident during race 9, post them within three days in a civilized manner and include a detailed description (involved drivers, lap/split, own point of view). We will then review the particular replay and announce possible penalties.

In case you want to create a short replay including the incident, use mpredit.

Under Review:
- none, deadline passed

Reviewed:

Involved drivers: DaveWS, J Myster, LiMiTED, Leprekaun
Lap(s): not applicable
Explanation: unexcused absence
Evaluation: ignoring attendance rule
Penalty(ies): drivers will have to start from the back in the next race they are participating in

Involved drivers: eimer_, jwardy
Lap(s): Qualifying (1), Race (3)
Description: chatting
Evaluation: violation of §2.2 resp. §3.1.6
Penalty(ies): warning

Involved drivers: blackbird04217, detail, Mp3 Astra, eimer_, TAYLOR-MANIA
Lap(s): Race (10a/b/c/d)
Description:
  • Mp3 Astra approaching a collision between blackbird and Taylor
  • overtaking non-involved Laudi and Detail under yellow flag
  • no intentions to allow repass
Evaluation: violation of §3.3.2
Penalty(ies): Mp3 Astra receives a 5s penalty on the final results of race 9
Quote from ussbeethoven :
Involved drivers: blackbird04217, detail, Mp3 Astra, eimer_, TAYLOR-MANIA
Lap(s): Race (10a/b/c/d)
Description:
  • Mp3 Astra approaching a collision between blackbird and Taylor
  • overtaking non-involved Laudi and Detail under yellow flag
  • no intentions to allow repass
Evaluation: violation of §3.3.2
Penalty(ies): Mp3 Astra receives a 5s penalty on the final results of race 9

In my defence, I saw the drivers moving slowly and they were thus part of the yellow flag. 3.3.2 does say that if they are part of the incident you can pass, without giving back position. However: I was at full throttle which is breaking the rules, although I was confident I was fully in control and because incident was over.
#3 - troy
yep your partly right there of course, the confusion started with detail braking for taylor who was involved in the accident, we discussed that a longer time and came to the conclusion that a penalty is needed since you where just braking for the corner and gained those places because of detail's and laudi's confusion, if you would slightly lift that penalty wouldn't be there now.

since laudi overtook you again and detail was considerably slower it was more of a symbolical 5 second penalty to make you and the other drivers aware of the yellow flag rules.
Quote from troy :yep your partly right there of course, the confusion started with detail braking for taylor who was involved in the accident, we discussed that a longer time and came to the conclusion that a penalty is needed since you where just braking for the corner and gained those places because of detail's and laudi's confusion, if you would slightly lift that penalty wouldn't be there now.

since laudi overtook you again and detail was considerably slower it was more of a symbolical 5 second penalty to make you and the other drivers aware of the yellow flag rules.

Yes, I understand your point and, although I already knew the rules, I will be a lot more strict with my dealing with incidents in the future.
sorry about not making the race guys don't blame me blame nadal and federrer, i went down to watch the match 30 mins before race and got so caught up in it that i totally forgot about this race, was a good match though Sorry

Race 9 - Complaints, reports and penalties
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG