The online racing simulator
Momo steering wheel 2.0
(40 posts, started )
Nice wheels !
#27 - ___
actually you can change the texture and all that of hte steering wheel for the XRT and all like you could in Y patch, but when someone figures it out tell me and ill tell you a better way to do it. BTW, heres my hint... I do what Magnot does :P theres my hint for all of you
In future, maybe you can made something like that :
I mean wheel
How do i change the xrt steering wheel ? ? ? (lfs Z) the xrt dont use cromowheel, so i dont know how to change it.
You can´t change it anymore. I´m sorry.
Quote from jørgen :How do i change the xrt steering wheel ? ? ? (lfs Z) the xrt dont use cromowheel, so i dont know how to change it.

did you mean XRG? you can't change it I'm afraid, only if you buy S2.
#32 - ___
Quote from Deutschland2007 :You can´t change it anymore. I´m sorry.

Actually you can, but im not alloud to tell on here. (Was told so) But i can say that its not easy to learn if you just started (as in just started learning how to use the program)
Quote from gacek1 :vob mod for fz that replaces original wheel with the one from XRR, so when he has that wheel from XRR he just replaced original version of it with momo version

Can't watch the video, but is the guy using my wheel for that mod?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can't watch the video, but is the guy using my wheel for that mod?

He actually is, yes.
Hey guys. Really sorry for bumping a old thread.. But I need some help. This wheel works flawlessly for the XRR, But I was wondering if there was any way to make the wheel work for all of the GTR's, And maybe the FZ50 as well... If anyone can help.. I'd appreciate it!

Nuu flaming! D=
Quote from Boris Lozac :"Road" cars steering wheels are not customisable unfortunately, maybe the brightness and contrast, but that's it.. Shrug

is that with the XRT to?
Yup.
-
(Ibtasim6781) DELETED by Scawen : posting sarcastic comments to a new user

Momo steering wheel 2.0
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG