By the time the league starts I imagine Z will be current, it is a month away
JUST to make sure , we allways use a public patch , so X , Y
and when Z is pubished it will be Z.

if you have a compatible patch , you can use that
funny, I remember this happening with the season 1 too
Quote from StableX :funny, I remember this happening with the season 1 too

yeah , you a right ,

and we still have the same point of view about it
Y30 but its kinda boring when theres like only 8 servers in the list.
Quote from Maukkade :Y30 but its kinda boring when theres like only 8 servers in the list.

It does not make any real sense in this context That's why i prefere thee good old subject verb object phrases where you can read out the sense better

This is a League Subforum, trying to clearify what patch will be used in the upcomeing season
#8 - mr_x
Surely we should be using the new one as ALL GTR Cars (presumably means FWD cars too) have a lower CoG. It's one of the changes. So it would make sense to use the latest test patch really.

EDIT: just read test patch thread and UFR CoG has indeed been lowered.
Does that mean It will be harder for me to epic fail?
Quote from mr_x :.. UFR CoG has indeed been lowered.

I tryed it on as2r and after 5 laps made 1:19.01 with much place to go lower. Very nice improvement
Not tried it myself but I have been informed by one of the [HR] Members that the UFR is harder to roll due to the CoG being lower.

I say we run with the new settings for two reasons really -

1. More cars should finish the races.

2. It should make for better race coverage and replays which is always a good thing
IMO test patches should never be used in leagues, only full releases.
Quote from danowat :IMO test patches should never be used in leagues, only full releases.

Don't worry. As said already they won't be used. The latest public release at the time will be the version used.
Which will be Z which is Y30 so discussion is pointless. Release is 1-2 weeks away.
yup
Scrawen posted it would hopefully be on Junly the 2nd means today... so there won't be any questions about "ARE WE USING THE TESTPATCH?"
Quote from TFalke55 :Scrawen posted it would hopefully be on Junly the 2nd means today... so there won't be any questions about "ARE WE USING THE TESTPATCH?"

now we have a new question are we goingto use Z

(lol i am kidding)
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz............

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG