The online racing simulator
Sorry for not updating this sooner, and if I missed your name please tell me. Please post your real name, so I can confirm you. (If your uncomfortable with that please PM me.)

And don't forget to thank Micheal Passingham for looking your names up and posting them... Its not something he needs to do.
I think I'll be there.
Martin Sahlström
Patch Z
I just wanted to make a notice that we will be using the new patch, (Patch Z) during the event this Saturday.
I will be there for 100%! GRRR! No one can stop me!
Other then me!
Heeeeya I´m in
Thanks again Michael, like I've said please include your real name in your confirmation post. Also check out our test thread for Saturday morning.
No pre-race chat going on? No rivals bickering back and forth? No bragging about your great times in practice?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Michal Saidl

Well, that wasn't really important as he has his real name in his avatar
-
Pre-race chat? I have only about 30 'first' laps of practice and few flying laps because I prefer practicing for World Series (which is going to be on Saturday at 21UTC btw)
Ariel Hartung, will be there
Lukasz Kaczmarek will be there.
-
(blackbird04217) DELETED by blackbird04217 : Not needed made mistake
Hehe, well I'm 1 second off the WR after around 15 laps today so it's not so bad. Can probably lose another half second imo. Should be interusting.
I didn't do any laps so far and I'm really pissed my ISP was dead for 2 days.
Andrei Radu
I (Jack Atkinson) might actually make it

I havn't done any practice yet though, and I might have to leave early cos we're going on hols tomoz
My ISP is STILL messing up so let's hope it will be alright by the event time...
#44 - AMB
i'm in
Sorry I had to leave - I would have stayed to watch but I've got to go to bed as I'm off on holiday tomoz.

As such, I will not be here for Round 2 - have fun all
Sorry . I was still online (for example on ICQ), but I was not at my computer... Had to do something with my father ...
Very nice event today, Nolan Scott comes out winning the event and jumping into first in the championship standings.
I enjoyed it very much but have a question regarding qualifying. It was mentioned in the server that you will see a message to join the qualifying session. I never saw that message and that's why I joined the first session so late. For the next round should I just try joining and if it barks then I know I'm in the second session?

Thanks. Enjoyed it very much even though I got knocked out int he first round.
Yeah great fun. It's kinda redundant to say this but Nolan was in another planet today. :P And good to see some new faces there... too bad they're faster than me.

@Mischief007: it's a message that appears in the chat when the qualify is about to start, not a big floating warning in the middle of the screen. But yeah you have to be paying attention there if you don't want to miss it.
That was fun.

I drove a new pb in warmup but was more than half second slower than that in quali and got only 10th (I think) place.

In the first round, I had two very good races with J Myster and advanced with a very small gap. In the next round, I had to race against Kaw. I even managed to stay in front in the first race but bumped him in T1 in the second race which made me lose too much time.

Thx for organizing, already looking forward to event 2.

Though, it was kinda sad to see people doing new PBs that are almost 10 seconds slower than the WR 10 minutes before the start of the event.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG