The online racing simulator
Head-to-Head: Summer Series '08 - Event 1
Hello everyone, at the bottom of this post is the up to date confirmed list for the first event of the Summer Series. Please confirm yourself as soon as you can. This thread is also meant to be for pre-race discussion, any practice sessions you have or if you want to hold any here please discuss with all. And finally when the event is over this is where you can come back and brag about winning, or give yourself an excuse as to why the pressure was too much... Start some rivalries with someone that you can compete with through the season and we will try to highlight it during any videos that may be made.

NOTICE: The event will be run using Patch Z. If you don't have it, please get it.

Please confirm with your full name.

Confirmed Drivers for Event 1 (Saturday July 5th, 19UTC - XRT at South City Sprint1 (SO2))
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Tim Beaudet
2) Eduardo de Souza
3) Michael Passingham
4) Niko Puntola
5) Patrik Seidler
6) Nolan Scott
7) Kasper Johnsen
8) Greg Thilesen
9) Igor Savi
10) Jaward Munir
11) Shaun Dacosta
12) Jakub Šimek
13) Jordan T.
14) Taha El Alaoui
15) Felix Funke
16) Martin Sahlström
17) Michal Saidl
18) Tony Lönnström
19) Ariel Hartung
20) Lukasz Kaczmarek
#2 - J@tko
I will almost certainly not be there.
#3 - Kaw
In
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
I'm in, too. And I'm going to start/continue a rivalry with speedy. :gnasher:
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway

<-
yee I´m in. unless something bad happens
I should be there.
I dont think ill be there, but if i can, can i come?
i can come.
From here on out can we write our real name so I don't need to go back and forth to look it up, thanks!
Mine is Patrik Seidler, sorry.
I'm in...
#13 - Kaw
Kasper Johnsen

OT: Please Ziggy, say that is not you in that Avatar!
Alright my name is Taha El Alaoui.
Quote from Stefani24 :I dont think ill be there, but if i can, can i come?

Then just don't confirm yourself here, but make sure you are signed up for the entire series which I'm 95% sure you are right? So yea, if you can make it great, if you can't just don't confirm... Remember that the point of confirming is so that if there are more than 45 people coming we have a valid way of providing slots to the first ones that confirmed.
Jakub Šimek, I'm in
OK, This WILL be a race i can make it too, Greg Thilesen
I'm in...
count me in
I am in!
Quote from blackbird04217 :Then just don't confirm yourself here, but make sure you are signed up for the entire series which I'm 95% sure you are right? So yea, if you can make it great, if you can't just don't confirm... Remember that the point of confirming is so that if there are more than 45 people coming we have a valid way of providing slots to the first ones that confirmed.

understood
Ill make it for sure. Jordan T.

Head-to-Head: Summer Series '08 - Event 1
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG