The online racing simulator
Sign-ups Reserve List
If it is possible to still join this event I would like to:

LFS User Account Name: Mardaneus
LFS Racer Name: T.Klingeleers
Team: Spark0 Racing Team
Race number: 69

hotlap replay of SO6 will follow later (i'll edit this message)
#2 - Bean0
Well, that's 50. Thanks for your interest

Signups now closed, although we will take names for a reserve list should others pull out.

Quote from Mardaneus :If it is possible to still join this event I would like to:

LFS User Account Name: Mardaneus
LFS Racer Name: T.Klingeleers
Race number: 69

hotlap replay of SO6 will follow later (i'll edit this message)

I'm sorry, but the plan was always to close signups when we reached 50.
You can be first on the reserve list if you want ?
I know ive missed the sign ups , but if you could put me on reserve list that would be greatly appreciated

LFS User Account Name: Rdcranno
LFS Racer Name: R.Cranston
Team: Parkfield Motorsport
Race number: 45

ill post a hotlap for so chicane later.
Think entry list is full but put me on the reserver list if its possible

LFS User Account Name; Rudy van Buren
LFS Racer Name - F1RST R.v.Buren
Team : F1rst
Race Number : 57
It would be great to still get a chance of entering the competition... Too bad I didn't find information about this event earlier, otherwise I would have made it in the first 50 subscriptions at least.

PS Rdcranno: You got the same race number as me

Quote from beano :Signups now closed, although we will take names for a reserve list should others pull out.

Sorry mate
Quote from Mardaneus : Too bad I didn't find information about this event earlier..

Omg, me too, signed up me and my teammate in the last moment
I really dont see reason to take only 50 drivers, there's pre-qualifying system anyway, its not important how many drivers enter pre-qualifications, only the best 32 will enter race.. It's bad to see fast guys like Rudy on reserves list..
#8 - Dru
Quote from fadeaway :Omg, me too, signed up me and my teammate in the last moment
I really dont see reason to take only 50 drivers, there's pre-qualifying system anyway, its not important how many drivers enter pre-qualifications, only the best 32 will enter race.. It's bad to see fast guys like Rudy on reserves list..

The reason that we have 50 drivers is that it is managable and that ultimately there will be a good mix of drivers involved. If we opened it to say 100 people, then it is likely that only the top 50 drivers would ever get into the actual races.

Also - having such a large driver pool could mena that the championship is dominanted by just a few drivers who manage to get into every race.

With 50 there will be a solid core that will score every race and some others that will also race regulalry.

LAst season we took 40 drivers and it worked well, this season we have expanded it a bit further to cope with 50.

Altohugh it is disappointing that some people are ot of the top 50, we are very happy with the racers that we have got in the initial 50. I think the season will be great and that hopefully the situation is such that all 50 racers have the potential to make it oth the grid on at least one occasion thorugh out the season and of they fail to make the cut for round 1, they will be more determined and faster at round 2 to make up for it .

Regards,

Dru.
Pls put me on the reserves list as i missed the signups , thnx

LFS User Account Name; Ladinho
LFS Racer Name - L. Gluščević
Team : Gospel of Torque
Race Number : any available

Supporting pre-qualifying system for all the signups
Attached files
RaceUFBR_SO6_16_Jun_2008_2220.mpr - 1.1 MB - 235 views
One Question:

What if matti pesonen enters the league? I mean, if he joins now? Actually the SignUp for the Core 50 is closed... but as he is the Champion he shouldn't be on the reverse list!
i think he really would have signed up already if he was interested but if he was to thn i would say put it to 51 drivers as a special case but that is unfair so no, very tough little thing there
Quote from TFalke55 :One Question:

What if matti pesonen enters the league? I mean, if he joins now? Actually the SignUp for the Core 50 is closed... but as he is the Champion he shouldn't be on the reverse list!

He won't join, unfortunately. He's busy with some other kind of driving, something to do with "huge off road beasts".
Quote from sokke :He won't join, unfortunately. He's busy with some other kind of driving, something to do with "huge off road beasts".

now thats my man, not anything to do with land rovers by any chance lol
ah i see, you do mean big
#16 - Dru
Quote from james12s :ah i see, you do mean big

Yup Matti Pesonen is a member of CR - so fear not we are not irresponsible.

Matti is currently in the Army doing his National Service so is unable to make this league
yh the como paint gave it away, its a shame he cant make it but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do lol
*Sneaks in*

I can see that the thread says CLOSED, but a Mr Dru said I could sign up, and take a seat in the reserve list. So if you don't mind, I will sit in this reserve list, reading a magazine until it is my time to race.

LFS User Mp3 Astra
LFS Racer Name - M. Passingham
Team - I'm in a team, but for now I don't think my team-mates are in it, so N/A
Race Number - 19

Attached you can see a couple of laps (and a third lap containing an epic fail) of me having fun (driving) with the car.
Attached files
Epic UFBR.spr - 142.4 KB - 199 views
#19 - Dru
we will be shortly seperating out the reverse list drivers so people can see where they are on the list.

As pointed out with 7 weeks to go it is probably that a few dropouts will occur.
LFS User Account Name: wouterke222
LFS Racer Name: W.Klingeleers
Race number: 68

I hope that i can standing on reserve list ?

Greetz
Req for reserve
LFS User Account Name: Nopinky
LFS Racer Name: NoPinky
Team: None
Race number: 9F
F is a hexadecimal number
Quote from mikey_G :F is a hexadecimal number

But it is not a digit.

First Google result for 'Define digit'...

Quote :The set of symbols 0 to 9, specifying the choice of one thing in 10.

For reserve too...
LFS User Account : GreyBull [CHA]
LFS Racer Name : Y. Laprevotte
Team : None
Race number : 33 if it is aviable, or 93
Attached files
GreyBull [CHA]_SO6_UFR_12265.spr - 133.6 KB - 183 views
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG