The online racing simulator
Race 7 - Fern Bay Gold
After FE5R this round will return to Jamaica and put LX4 on Fern Bay Gold including a nice and at the same time challenging combination of fast bends and slow turns. The mandatory pit stop will just add an extra portion of action.

Date: 2008-06-22, 18:30 UTC
Track: FE3
Car: LX4
Qualifying: 20min
Laps: 24 (pit stop mandatory)

Live timing provided by elitesquad: http://www.elitesqd.com/modules.php?name=LfsPb
Quote from ussbeethoven :After FE5R this round will return to Jamaica and put LX4 on Fern Bay Gold including a nice and at the same time challenging combination of fast bends and slow turns. The mandatory pit stop will just add an extra portion of action.

Date: 2008-06-22, 18:30 UTC
Track: FE3
Car: LX4
Qualifying: 20min
Laps: 24 (pit stop mandatory)

Live timing provided by elitesquad: http://www.elitesqd.com/modules.php?name=LfsPb

right ive seen it .
I'll be there, my favourite combo.
Ok I've decided to join the last GFC race afterall. There's a very good chance our team will end as champion in the FOX team cup, and I'm on a very tight battle for 3rd place (1 point ahead 4th).

So, no LXO race 7 for me. Hope you guys have a good time in Jamaica.
#5 - troy
just 25min to go for our weekly lx racing at volvolandia, i hope to see some of you there
hello,

i want to join your cup. Therefore, i signed up on your homepage.

Can i participate in the race today evening?
Sure, please just don't join without any practice.
Finally, after 2 missed races because of exams, I am back for some racing !
what times u guys setting , cos elite sq still says lx6 @ AST . cos i havent had much time to practise with my new wheel .
Not much time to practice either.

I'm in the low 33s right now.
im gona miss yet another race. my PC is kaput!
I actually managed to finish an LX4 race!
In the 1st one I got DC.
Just prior to the 2nd one my HD blew up.
I had to give the 3rd a miss because off work.

The race itself went pretty well. Unless you take into account me T-boning Polma, missing my pitbox (because troy scared the living daylights out of me on pit entry) and spinning on the last lap. Other than that it was a good race.
i had a really good race with kid on the last 7 laps , but i made 1 error towards the end so ofter kid got past me there was nothing i could do . my best result in a lxo race .
Stats are now online.
Penalties and championship standings are now updated.
Good race with jwardy, but if i wouldn't be stupid and turned off damage repair in pits, i could be 4th or 5th.
I did that on Aston Grand Touring :doh:
Race report has been published on the LXO website.
Nice report once again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG